• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Am i taking China White or Fentanyl? Having health problems help.

boomhs

Bluelighter
So i've taken China White, the real #4 H. I know what it is, and what i got isn't it. Not what got and used over some days once.
First off looks like this, translucid bits to crush not white powder: https://gyazo.com/3b583dffe5782aebf910287f1403e588

The seller did say it had short half-life and i got 3.5grams really cheap so i know it's shit.

My resistance, another thing: I abused Subutex for a year, i was reducing a lot and last was down to like 0.4-0.8mg. Last taken 3 days ago. Is it still in my blood?
So: I've only snorted it what i have. I need like 3 lines of this "low HL China White" to get a short high, which means in 2 days i'm taking so many lines my nose must be snowing inside.

Health problem: Felt it a bit going to bed the 1st night when i stopped taking to sleep, felt it like hell yesterday sleep time - It's like tremors that hit you every 30 seconds, that make you staying still impossible you have to just, MOVE YOUR BODY, it stops, hits 30 seconds after. Repeat. Someone recognizes it??
I woke up today and was like this too, now am taking my "CW" again it's gone. Took diazepam+xanax (Nighttime, this is so weak i don't fear mixing benzos) and they did nothing...

What am i taking and what is this rest/"tremor"/repeat thing... Should i just cut this and take subutex again? (i have it)

Last edited:
"China White" has been synonymous with fentanyl and its analogues (mostly alpha-methyl-fentanyl in the past) for decades(!), long before the current fentanyl epidemic.

Basically, the chances of this being anything but fentanyl (or another high-potency synthetic opioid) are pretty much 0.

"China White" has been synonymous with fentanyl and its analogues (mostly alpha-methyl-fentanyl in the past) for decades(!), long before the current fentanyl epidemic.

Basically, the chances of this being anything but fentanyl (or another high-potency synthetic opioid) are pretty much 0.

I guess... i'd do it, and happy, my depression kicks in w\o anything in body... but the health hell thing is just ender... Taking it now and fearing nighttime. If i go back to subu now am i fucked since they mix in blood?

I'm so afraid of nighttime cometh, stop taking it and getting the "tremors". Please anyone recognizes that symptom?

If i stop now (this being opiate) and start Subutex, how long should i wait? Both being in blood is bad.

PS: i have Subutex sublingual (that i snorted for a year+), not Suboxone.

I'd say just take the bupe when you're feeling the withdrawal come on in full force, just like you'd do when switching to buprenorphine from any other opioid.

I'd say just take the bupe when you're feeling the withdrawal come on in full force, just like you'd do when switching to buprenorphine from any other opioid.

Thank you i did. Am better! I guess I'll just do this routine for a while (i have depression major and medicated but it comes end day / night pain just melts me... I even drink + this shit i do...)

Anyway I have a reliable source for Synthetic Heroin that i think is very good and plan on going on it. Never tried it but is vouched.

Thank you i did. Am better! I guess I'll just do this routine for a while (i have depression major and medicated but it comes end day / night pain just melts me... I even drink + this shit i do...)

Anyway I have a reliable source for Synthetic Heroin that i think is very good and plan on going on it. Never tried it but is vouched.

"Synthetic Heroin" is also just a euphemism for fentanyl though... nobody produces actual heroin ("diacetylmorphine") via total synthesis.

"Synthetic Heroin" is also just a euphemism for fentanyl though... nobody produces actual heroin ("diacetylmorphine") via total synthesis.

I'm told it's high lasts hours like usual H. fentanyl is the 1h HIGH from what i know, basically what i'm doing with what i got, snorting every hour. I just want some good #4 goddamnit.

∆ there are fentanyls that last long. Alpha methyl fentanyl

God knows what is in your heroin. Xylazine, horse tranquilizers, assorted OTC drugs, fentalogues, U74770 and it's analogues.

It's anyone's guess without a lab analysis.

Yeah, don't use or reduce dose... Iy isn't worth it, sorry man(I
mean with that reaction, could be contaminated or fentalys absurd elimination, still man, not worth it, IMHO - and we do nit know

I've lived with heroin addict who only smoke and in the good old years they were like gods to me always happy always healthy but then I noticed my dad coughing up in the morning every morning then he wouldn't be able to run and it stayed like that for a while until they literally (my dad and uncle) couldn't fucking breath of just be talking normally to his them then they'd be like sorry mate I can't breath now my dad has to have an operation he likely will be dead in the next few months I think they are putting someone else in it something that overrides the lung receptors and instead of making the lungs relaxed like it should it keeps them restless and in a constant deteriorating condition in other words all the good physical things that heroin does they done something to stop it from doing it and now people are just gonna chase it until their dead.

I may be wrong I hope I am..

I'm told it's high lasts hours like usual H. fentanyl is the 1h HIGH from what i know, basically what i'm doing with what i got, snorting every hour. I just want some good #4 goddamnit.

You're ..."told"? That settles it then, I guess...

Dude, in case you haven't noticed it, we're in the middle of the fentanyl crisis. This is not the time to act like the world's most trusting drug user.

Even *if* it lasts a good bit longer than plain fentanyl, that doesn't rule out a fentanyl analogue; some of these, like isobutyr-fentanyl have somewhat decent half-lives. The problem is that even when you're deliberately buying a specific fentanyl analogue, you still don't know if that's the actual analogue they're going to send you.

Buying something literally advertised as "China White" or "Synthetic Heroin" is basically like saying "Eh, just send me whatever! \_(ツ)_/" to your vendor.

Last edited:
How someone wouldn't notice the difference between grade H and it's unique properties, if seasoned, from any analogue seems odd to me

OP: Stop
or reduce use, do something, jerking from any morphine derivative = not Normal; We do not, and simply, we cannot know what could be in it; it isn't worth the risk of you do H and noticed something off with this - Seriously, your health, or would close this

yeah sounds like mycylonic jerks, better safe than sorry and lay off it, I would go back on subs for now until you can get something tested. fent is around like crazy, I know around here people can't even find real oxy 30s only fake fent pressies. even most BTH has atleast fent cut into it. whatever it is, it most definitely is not real #4, and it clearly isn't reacting well with your body chemistry, wether its the analogue itself or just a bad batch.

that "tremors, cant sit still, just have to move" symptom you have is a pretty common, classic opioid withdrawal symptom. Its basically a hyper juiced up version of restless leg syndrome type reactions, but it happens all over and really severely. I find (for me) this kind of thing is mild for a short time, then SURGES in an unbearable way for ~30-60 seconds, then subsides, then SURGES again. I find it goes away after extreme and probably unhealthy stretching (which is more like writhing and wretching), but then comes back once you've found a semi comfortable position.

It sux.

that "tremors, cant sit still, just have to move" symptom you have is a pretty common, classic opioid withdrawal symptom. Its basically a hyper juiced up version of restless leg syndrome type reactions, but it happens all over and really severely. I find (for me) this kind of thing is mild for a short time, then SURGES in an unbearable way for ~30-60 seconds, then subsides, then SURGES again. I find it goes away after extreme and probably unhealthy stretching (which is more like writhing and wretching), but then comes back once you've found a semi comfortable position.

It sux.
But why would it happen after dosing something in the batch sending you into instant withdrawal?

if its happening after dosing something that sends you into instant withdrawal, then its because you've been sent into instant withdrawal. because its withdrawal symptoms.