• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Am I still putting too much stress on my body from excessive drug use? Trying to cut down .

purplehaze147

Bluelighter
So tomorrow I'll be taking:

* Hard drugs:

70mg of methadone

Fentanyl, barbituate, xylazine combo unknown amount in 2 bags (140mg of methadone isn't even close enough to keep me not sick, just takes the edge off)

60mg of methamphetamine 20mg x 3

* Mild/moderate liability drugs:

2mg of alprazolam 2×1mg

0.5g of THC flower and 0.25 grams of CBD flower

75mg of dextromethorphan

12.5mg of lamotrigine

50mg doxylamine

25mg of diphenhydramine

10mg of citirizine (since I can't find cyclizine to take with my methadone)

Normally 3g of KBr but that can't be taken daily so not tomorrow.

Supplements:

Vitamin B - 1.5mg B1; 1.7mg B2; 20mg B3; 0.25mg of biotin (I forget what number that is lol); 3mg B6; 0.667mg of B9; 0.006mg B12

Vitamin C - 500mg

Vitamin D3 - 0.02mg

Vitamin E - 45mg

Magnesium - 150mg of Mg citrate; 25/500mg of Mg Oxide

Zinc Gluconate - 12.5mg

Fish Oil - 2g of total fatty acids; 360mg EPA; 240mg of DHA; various Omega-3's 600mg

Caffeine - 96mg from a mix of green tea, guarana, and panax ginseng (I'm pretty sure ginseng doesn't contain caffeine but part of pill); 150-300mg from coffee/espresso.

3mg Melatonin

Blend various natural compounds - 1.3g consisting of taurine; theanine; ashwaganda; 5-HTP, GABA, gotu kola, lemon balm, rhodiola, and valerian

Last edited:
Only you can really answer that but excessive use will obviously lead to health issues with any drug. I wish you luck getting clean

If you take all that every day im gonna go ahead and say its pretty bad, thats my opinion

I keep on telling you man there are no barbs in your dope.

By methamphetamine do you mean those pressed "30mg adderall" tablets? I only ask because I bought some of those and they feel like 20mg of methamphetamine or so. Couldn't get through them however as I'm not a methamphetamine fan. I'm sure ill finish them eventually.

In any event, to answer your question: yes.

Um ya. All of that together is pretty impressive really. If they gave out poly drug trophy’s round here I would totally nominate you for sure.
I’m guessing here but I think you probably know this? What difference does people on the internet telling you you are taking too much vs. Your own opinion of the whole situation?
Please don’t hesitate to send me a message if I can be of any help. I’ve fucked around pretty hardcore too at times- happy to help.

Why bother taking methadone if you are going to take opioids taking an opioid blocker and the opioids seems counterproductive

and why so many different antihistamines?

I just don’t understand the point

by taking methadone you need more opioids to override it to get high you would be better off skipping it.

the majority of your list are harmless vitamins and medications and several straight up cancel each other out example:
melatonin to sleep and caffeine I’m going to assume you will be taking the one in the am and the other in the pm

too much shit, jackson. too much shit.

The vitamins are whatever considering we are basically raging drug addicts on the internet self-proclaimed at this point.

Do you really benefit from the amount of everything you are taking? lol. I think that is a difficult question to ask anyone who is prone to taking drugs regularly, since we always quickly state "yes!!!!"

By the time someone usually is on a regime as substantial as you are, we often forget why we took drugs in the first place. Sometimes we are taking enough pills to kill a god damn whale, and getting as high as someone would with a joint who smokes on the regular. I just see no point in wearing your body down with excessive usage. (easier said than done) if you aren't benefitting. Only you can answer that, though. I would rather die than to devour all of those things you just listed though. Unless it was adderall and percocet... I would be able to eat all that then.