• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

am i ruining future experiences???

pheebs

Greenlighter
so, been taking drugs such as mandy coke n ket for around a year now, not necessarily abusing them but used in moderation at parties or out with friends maybe two or three times a month for the past 6 months and the first 6 only once a month, if that. thing is im still young like not even through school im just worried that it wont be the same when im older doing all this recreational use cause already ive experienced very bad trips and experiances while using theyre becoming more frequent and its really disheartening cause the thought of being at raves and nightclubs and festivals doing all this excites me. im worried im ruining it for me in the future if that makes sense? i also dont want to stop, im not addicted i just have a lot ore fun intoxicated obviously and i do go sober a lot its just nice to not be a couple times a month. is it possible to like not enjoy when ur older if you start young?

Sure it's possible. I was a young teenager when I started experimenting with drugs and alcohol. My problem was I never met a drug I didn't like so I wanted to be high all the time. What drugs gave you bad trips? One thing I would recommend is not using frequently so you enjoy it more. Also, buying a testing kit because so many drugs are not what they're represented to be. I'm going to move this over to Drug Culture. Be safe! :)

Possibly. If I could've done anything different when I was younger I would've slowed down and respected the drugs I was doing more.

I've stopped liking drugs when I got older, but the primary reason for that is those drugs I liked back then have become enormous problems in my life. Y'know, they used to be great, but now that they've become all consuming fixtures in my lifestyle I've found they lost their magic. HAVING and NEEDING to take something really blows the fun out of it.

And as far as ruining future experiences go, letting recreational use get out of hand is a great way to make sure your future is crummy haha.