View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Am i ready for 3 hits?(LSD)

frankmilton

Greenlighter
I have been taking 2 hits for last 3-4 trips and it feels as if i am used to the effects on that dose.

I have been taking them every 2 weeks or so, so it could be my chronic tolerance acting up.

I plan on abstaining for at least a month or two, then dropping again.

Im not sure whether i should take 2 hits or 3 hits when i come back to it though.

How much stronger are 3 hits than 2 hits from your personal experience?

I bought these tabs *no vendor discussion* and they were advertised as 100 ug a tab.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why not 2 1/2 if you have any doubts?

And usually things ramp up exponentially with LSD. 2 trips is more than twice as intense, 3 doses is a lot stronger than three times.

Rather than increase your dose, why not increase your experience by doing something different during your trip?

Definitely OTW, it is very surprising how much set & setting can influence a trip - it is not only for preparation and precaution but also an element in 'setting based tolerance', and relevant here: potentiation :)

Meditation is truly the most powerful tool to have more intense effects I would say, sober it can be profound but tends to take time and concentration... with 100 ug meditation can really be excellent and wild, I might even say that at 200+ ug it is not useful anymore to meditate or rather: there isn't much more to potentiate before you go into OOBE or ego death type territory, which is often scary and should be 'attempted' preferably with intention and not by accident. Because by accident, it is so much more likely to be met with fear and much defense - a foreign state of consciousness with all kinds of mystical uncertainties, obviously something people are apprehensive about.

Don't half-arse deep trips like that, it is really a bad idea to let yourself get caught off guard too much in a negative way. Being caught off guard in a positive way has even spontaneously triggered a rebirth experience for me on LSD, when I listened to a very unexpectedly beautiful music track.

It's funny how you can have trips that are not badly prepared but not well prepared either, and just have some ++ or +++ without necessarily that much significance (packed with intensity though, but just recreational, trippy), on 200 ug if experienced - but can 'arrange' very special experiences with rather modest < 100 ug doses, if you dedicate your mind to it and have a nice casual ritual with music and fruit and other goodness, then meditate when you feel the time is right and everything is taken care of.

Similarly one of my favorite DMT trips in terms of managing it, was by going in meditating.