• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants AM I OK??

Cassiepossum

Greenlighter
I've been up IVing ice for 2 days. Last time 6 hours ago. Can't stay awake, feet are purple, blurry tunnel vision, painful to look anywhere but straight ahead, eyes very hot compared to rest of face, am I ok?

Don't take anymore please no matter how bad the crash is. If you have someone you know and trust who can come over and monitor you that could be a good idea. Sounds like an IV complication more than the ICE itself.

Someone else please answer soon.

I've been up IVing ice for 2 days. Last time 6 hours ago. Can't stay awake, feet are purple, blurry tunnel vision, painful to look anywhere but straight ahead, eyes very hot compared to rest of face, am I ok?
Are you ok dude?. It been a couple days since this post. Did these symptoms of yours go away?.

Ya sounds like you IV allot and got vasoconstriction as a side effect. Try to not IV for a couple of weeks and pray to God that you're blood flow in you're veins go back to normal blood flow. It sounds like you repeatedly shot up meth to a point where is shrank you're veins and and you had gotten poor blood flow to certain parts of you're body. God bless you . I hope everything is fine. If you are still experiencing these problems go to the emergency room , don't worry they won't judge you because you did meth , they are not the police they are simply there to save you're life. Just tell them the truth so they know what drugs are safest to give you when you have meth in you're system.