• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Am i ODing? Are these "Super Blackout Nods" just ODs? Please Help..???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Codex23

Greenlighter
Am i ODing? Are these "Super Blackout Nods" just ODs? Please Help..???

Ok, so i IVed, and at sone point i nodded out (whole event was a blackout) severe amnesia from it, barley remember prepping this shot.

When i "awoke" i was on the same high chair but my feet were under my ass, i could tell something was wrong and i usually wake up from nods scared shitless (super nods only) since latly amnesia is definitly a common denominator, and i "wake up" in this "wtf is going on" mode.

as i removed my feet from under ass to the ground, i straight up FALL
INTENSE pulse like pain, (at this point i am aware i had another blackout super nod) And i know they lost blood circulation do to being sat on. It wasnt a normal tingling sensation from a body part(s) falling asleep, this shit HURT and scared me.

I began dragging myself accross my room with my arms towards my Narcan while making "AHHH AH...AHHHHHH" noises.when i got there i realized there was no point as even if it was an OD i was awake anyways. The pain was gone within 3 min. A long long long 180 seconds.

What in the world am i experiencing???
What are these blackouts??
The dope is otherwise GREAT, light brown in color. Amazing rush and long legs on the nice high.
1/4 times i shoot some blackout happens. Why????,

Total Time Elapsed from waking up to end of pain. 4 min total MAX.

I wouldn't push it to a point that I pass out and wreck my nerves because of loss of blood circulating.

You are definately experiencing mild overdoses.

Thank you. Its been like this for a few months. Not every shot but usually late at night when my day is over. I lose control and basically start fixing up a new dose as im hitting the last one..

How come I have never had a bad one? Or even die? Like im alone every single time, I usually just end up waking up 30 min later. Am i just really really really really lucky...?

Cant tell you if i ever have super hard troubles breathing due to always forgetting everything after the shot...

Is Amnesia normal with non life threatning OD's?

THE CRAZY PART IS.... Immediately after I inject, I draw up water from a bottle and push it out through the window next to my junkie table.
(4-5 full flushes of the syringe) and than i clean off my table and put all my beautiful supplies back in their respective cabinets.

WELL, every time i wake up from a "super nod blackout" with no memory, AKA Mild Overdose, i find my syrgine down on the floor by my feet, with some water in it, and the table is still dirty.

So the only thing I KNOW is that they always happen immedietly after I shoot because I ALWAYS clean up before i start chilling until my next dose.

And i always wait for it, after i shoot, but whenever i wake up, im lost, scared, and it takes me a few seconds to realize that "it happened again, and i missed it, again". Like do i just faint 10 seconds after shooting? I mean i litterally wait for this to happen and it never does. Like i always miss the "come up" i just wake up...

You are not invincable sir. The symptoms, as MrRoot pointed out were mild, but if you keep up the behaivor, you could easily do just a little too much and actually die.

I suggest you utfse and look up the various posts relating to Heroin OD. A quick stop by the shrine and TDS may help.

You are risking an OD. The same shot you believe your used to, could be too much and kill you.

Please practice HR. We want you to stick around.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.