• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Am I losing my mind?

kush OG

Greenlighter
When I first started smoking weed I was always really laid back chilled 'blazed' you know? But recently Ive been completely different I've been thinking things in my head & then thinking I've said it out loud. Am not sure if this is me Being really paranoid or I'm going completely insane should I be laying on the weed?

Yes.
You are clearly worried about it so stop smoking and stop worrying.
If it made me feel like that I would stop.
You aren't losing your mind though, it just sounds like weed is not the drug for you and that is probably a good thing in the long run really.

Yep sounds like you just need to lay off the weed for a bit, or maybe forever. Sometimes people just grow out of it or don't like the effects after a while/develop negative side effects. My gf used to love smoking weed, all the time. Now she gets waay too anxious and paranoid from just 1 hit. Same can be said for thousands of others.

it's only been happning recently, its just with weed right enough When I smoke hash I'm fine !

Could be the type of cannabis.

Cannabis also tends to exacerbate pre-existing feelings or moods as well.

Salutations everybody,

...not sure if this is me being really paranoid or I'm going completely insane...

If it made me feel like that I would stop.

Yep sounds like you just need to lay off the weed for a bit, or maybe forever.

There are people who should never use cannabis as they are bound to experience similar issues, maybe you're one of them.

Also it would be useful to provide some hints relatively to consumption method and amount.

;)

jst under a gram I smoked last night and I felt this way, but before I was able to smoke 7/8 g some nights, have no clue what's happened

Reverse tolerance. Also, taking LSD even months before smoking cannabis can cause the weed to induce short lasting mini flashbacks and even visuals.

Reverse tolerance. Also, taking LSD even months before smoking cannabis can cause the weed to induce short lasting mini flashbacks and even visuals.

This for sure. I don't know if my vision has ever even returned totally back to normal since my first LSD trip. Not in such a bad way that it would effect driving for example. I kinda like it :)

My weed smoking pretty much started coming to an end as my bipolar depression got worse. It just became a crapshoot as to whether I would get paranoid and feel weird or not. I have nothing at all against weed but it's not for everyone.

Never tried LSD, but I have done other drugs MDMA, ecstasy, mkat & ket? May be the problem Heer then? Too much PMA perhaps ??

I've been smoking for years ... I understand you all the way....sometimes if I'm alone smoking by myself I may experience a little weirdness if I smoke way too much sometimes a bit of paranoia.. But I noticed it usually is based on my mood.. Which if I happen to be nervous or worried I usually don't smoke until I'm in a good state of mind