• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Am i in danger?

MGLA

Bluelighter
Hey guys, iv done something pretty stupid, i have a low opiate tolerance i take them maybe a few times a month, iv done H a few times, lots of codeine and DHC and so forth, i did DHC yesterday 200mg but apart from that its been weeks since doing any.
Over the course of the last six hours iv taken around 300mg Morphine taking 50mg every few hours as its not really been hitting me(And still isn't) i know this was a stupid thing to do i can feel it but im just super tired, is this a fatal dose?

Freaking out bad, iv had a joint and its made me v paranoid, i did high doses of Heroin around a month ago, and apart from that DHC yesterday.

Im so fucking stupid, if this is the wrong place in the forum to ask please move the thread so i can get some answers, cheers

300mg is a fair bit, I'm surprised you can't feel it. I'd stay awake for a while just to make sure the effects don't creep up on you, but as long as you're not nodding out and struggling to keep your eyes open, you should be okay.

Some people just don't get a very strong reaction to morphine I guess. Maybe call someone to come over if you're really worried.

I am feeling it im so tired iv been awake for 14 hours and also done a 8 hour work shift of hard physical work and smoked alot of weed so im putting it down to that why im not feeling the euphoria and just knackered

I hope so its been a few hours since my last dose i just want to fall asleep but im going to try stay awake for a few hours, like i said iv been working today been up since early morning (Im in the UK) and smoked weed

Cheers guys

^Okay, but how are you feeling? Are you nodding out or are you pretty much lucid? If you feel totally fine and unsedated, it's unlikely that going to sleep will kill you.

I do feel like its hard trying to stay awake but its way past my usual sleeping time, im itching quite a lot too, im nodding slightly but its just a mixture of been tired from work and weed and morphine i think, i can think straight and have been playing a pc game for the past half an hour so im not nodding to the point of totally out of it, ill stay awake for as long as i can but if i fall alseep ill post in the morning to let you know (I hope)

A friend just text me and told me he's coming over, he doesn't know about the morphine but ill let him know when he gets here :)

Had a 30 min sleep and feel much better now guys, thanks for the replies