• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Am I in danger?

doubleheadedeagle

Bluelighter
I didn't expect this. 7 hours ago I took 600mg codeine, with 2mg loperamide, 75 mg cinnarizine, ranitidine and 20mg diazepam. I had an amazing high, it was almost as good as some heroin that I had some times.

But I forgot that I had to take EXTENCILLINE 1,2 MUI for my strep infection. Now I have worries if it could react with the aforementioned drugs. I am feeling a little uncomfortable and nauseous.

Can someone explain what is happening I felt fine until now 20 minutes after the extencilline.

As far as I know there are no bad interactions between those drugs.
Can someone explain what is happening I felt fine until now 20 minutes after the extencilline.
Could be anxiety
Do you have a tolerance to Valium and codeine?

Last edited:
I have tolerance to codeine it is about 350mg i think not sure how to measure, I had previous tolerance to valium but at the moment I can bare 20mg.

I think that the effect of those drugs has ended I was worried about extencilline but now I am okay a little sleepy.

Don't want to sound rude, but to sum it up, you took double the dose of your tolerance give or take and took 20mg Valium on top of that plus some other drugs.
You should be thankful that nothing worse happened.
Take less the next time!

^ lol he has a strepped throat and he takes huge doses of drugs that weaken his immune system haha

:) :) :)

it might be better to post names of drugs and dosage amounts before taking said drugs.

it might be better to post names of drugs and dosage amounts before taking said drugs.

Bad idea, he will get used to not usig his head to dose his highs and one day an idiot will approve a deadly mixture.