• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Am I immune to 2c-e and 4-aco-dmt? Or is it the Lexapro?

crestfallen

Bluelighter
I ordered 2e and 4acodmt expecting to have a weekend full of fun. I started out with 20mg 4-aco-dmt in a capsule on an empty stomach and...nothing. I then tried another 20mg and still no effects.

Today I stupidly decided to IV the 2ce because oral dosing didn't do shit. I measure out about 30mgs in a syringe and iv'd it. I registered so I know it was in the vein, but for the past hour, I've felt extremly nauseous, dizzy, headache, and absolutely no "good effects" to speak about.

I usually take 10mg of Lexapro everyday but I stopped that on friday so I thought it would be relatively out of my system. Is it the lex or was I just sold some bunk shit? I also ordered MXE and that is legit so idk. Let me know what you guys think?

You IV'd 30mgs of 2C-E? I think you're really lucky things didn't go completely sideways for you man. Please be careful with all that.

It's really hard to tell though if it's your chems or the Lexapro. I think one or two days may not be enough to have the Lexapro completely out of your system, or at least not affecting it in some residual way.

Have you read reviews for your vendor?

Yea it was stupid looking back on it but I wanted a "break through" exp that oral dosing wasn't giving me. I think I'm gonna take a 10 day break from all chems including the lexapro and reassess where I'm at. I also got some 4-fa but that seemed like a much less euphoric adderall, like 5 mgs of addy. And that was with 150mg of 4-fA.

fuck im feeling let down .... but I guess it could've been worse. Maybe with the the lexapro break, things will work like the should :)

SSRI's are known to make it difficult to trip on psyches.
As was said be very careful from doing something reckless like IV 30mg 2c-e unless you fully understand the risks and take proper precautions (trip sitter at the very least).
As another thing do not simply quit taking your meds simply because you want to trip.
If you have been taking the Lexapro for a sufficiently long time it may take a long time for it to completely leave your system; a few days will not be sufficient.
Also check out SSRI discontinuation syndrome, it is not fatal by any means but can be very uncomfortable and would likely ruin your trip.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antidepressant_discontinuation_syndrome

lexapro blocks tons of drugs
I've been on 20 of lexapro and failed in many drug-related endeavors
and i have reason to believe i didn't get bunk shit (eg my friends tripped on the same stuff i tried)

What drugs work for you besides MXE? I'm on lexapro and I've successfully tripped on mushrooms, LSD, LSA, AL-LAD, and DMT. I wouldn't expect to have a problem with the 4-ACO-DMT, at least, because it's so similar to drugs I've had success with.

Hey Guys,

I recently obtained some 4-aco-dmt HCl salt. However, I dosed it at 35 mg orally and saw really little to no effects... I've had experience before with the fumerate salt and it worked wonders at 30 mgs and even lower at 25 mgs. Any suggestions or opinions as why the HCl salt has no effect? I also tested it with a reagents kit and it tested positive for 4-aco-dmt

It's likely very impure.
The HCl salt should be more potent by weight than the fumurate salt.

I'm immune to 4-AcO-DMT (but not shrooms) and 2ce, and I don't take SSRIs. I wish I knew why that is so, but it is.

Yea most drugs I get off on, especially opiates (my fav) and speed. Maybe I'll let my friend drop a cap and see if it works for him.