• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Am I fucking with my brain chemistry too much?

Spunderful11

Greenlighter
I take (and have been for 6-7 months) vitamins and supplements for psychological health and maintinence while on drugs, namely methamphetamine.
When I use, I'm a bit reckless regarding dosage/time in-between doses, bur i only administer intranasally and orally. Here's the rundown:
-.005- .10g per line
-5 to 20 times a day
-daily
-for 8 months, 11 days
-sleep 3-9 hours a night, every night
-eat 2-4 meals a day+1/2 gallon water at minimum

My question is, I have been taking supplements and vitamins for 6 months now to combat the undesirable effects post-use, and I ended up getting some pretty fucking heavy brain zaps the last time I tried going completely abstinent cold turkey, to the point where even shifting my vision from left to right with my head completely still gave me intense 'jolts'. I think the reason for that was mixing L-tyrosine 1500 mg and 5-HTP 300 mg (swallowing) together at night before bed.
I'm curious if anything I take now is too much or too stressful for my brain. I've kind of been just going with whatever works to avoid comedowns, and I want to know because I'm about to stop use completely again and don't want an ambush of unexpected/unwanted sensations like before.
My list of everything supplemented is this (don't have exact mg for everything but will find out if needed):

5HTP (200 mg at bedtime)
L-tyrosine (1000 mg in morning)
Multivitamin (mens one a day, one in AM one at bedtime)
L-lysine (dime sized/thick white pill, 1 at bedtime)
Fish oil (1 at bedtime, one when I wake up)
Super B-complex (1 mid day)
Calcium+Mag+Zinc (1 at bed)

If anyone has input it would be appreciated! Thanks-
-Spunderful

I would cut down on the amounts you are taking daily. Less methamp definitely would be a good thing.

I agree, I've attempted cutting back in every way possible, but nothing seems to work. It's all or nothing with crystal, and I don't want to do this forever so I'm working my way up to the excitement of quitting yet again.
I'm a functional user of m-amp and have been for 3+ years, and I am convinced that this drug will destroy my body and mind LONG before it destroys my pride or personality.

Have you considered using bromantane and pro-drugs to help ease into abstinence?

Have you considered using bromantane and pro-drugs to help ease into abstinence?

I havent heard of bromantane or 'pro-drugs' but my interest is most definitely sparked, I'll have to do some googling on my lunch break tonight.
Any personal experiences with them?