• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Am i fuckin' up my future heroin experiences??

Looking for new Boston friends. New to the area. How can I contact you.
Yeah don't know what to make of that one. That has spidey sense tingling either you are a cop or a very naïve drug addict. If it's the latter and I was still using dope I'd have been like sure let's hang out then I'd have kicked your head in and robbed you. I'm not trying to be harsh but I'm not into sugar coating shit either so come on this site to get info(it's great for that),or meet online friends(from a distance),but never blindly try to meet up with addicts some are hard core criminals that will see you as easy prey.
If you are living in Boston you need to get some street smarts or it will eat you alive .Bean town is a tough(fun party city) town and I know from my brother in law and his family that you go down to southy with that bullshit you might not come home!
Please don't mistake this post for me wishing harm on you just trying to educate,I don't want to see anyone get hurt!

@sectator I am glad my post meant something to you. That of course was the intent.

I also believe you are quite right when you refer to the tribes and how we lack them today and how it hurt us.

Feel free to PM at any point.

And I am confident you have all the tool you need to start enjoying a meaningful life. Good luck with everything.