• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Am I dosing too high?

Maybe your naive thinking your product is as pure as you think. Just because it's advertised one way...doesn't mean it is...if you really interested you could send in a sample to Energy Control or the Avengers. I know they have samples that supposively "84%,99%, blah blah blah %" that turn out to now be as pure as advertised. Not saying active cuts; just less then pure reactions creating less then pure substance by mass.

Have bought a purity kit so will test for next time

In fact, I realise I have been very naive here. Seems far more likely that my stuff just isn't that pure, I suppose I assumed that because I was getting crystal it would be ok, but I have no doubt this is just as easily cut. Been lucky because as far as I can work out I've had all the good effects of MDMA without any nasty stuff from impurities, but will be more vigilant in future. Thanks!

All these posts make me think I'm not getting MDMA, we use a lot when we do. Barely a roll or empathy just picks people up and kinda feel good. I've noticed a decrease in euphoria but figured it was tolerance. Now I think it's just garbage

I live in the UK. I always buy crystal.
I test my shit with the eztest every time. But then I found the purity test and my world has changed lol I can only get 50-60% max can't source anything better atm. I don't know much about acetone washing and I'm scared to waste the precious drug. Every dealer I've ever had has told me it was power lol. I was doing around 300mg first drop and I got hold of some good stuff maybe 70-80% I took 300mg and was floored for an hour. It was fun but the cold sweats were freaking me out a bit. Basically I always test it now it's worth while. Trial and error to work out my sweet spot but I think it's 150mg of pure stuff. Since mine is around 50% 300mg seems a good guess. I'd pay fucking double for 70% lol

Lol interesting, I think crystal is the way to go. Yeah I'm also UK, tested product last time I did it. Came out 70% (kind of hard to tell exactly) and 200mg had me in a very nice place. So I guess probably similar to you. Kind of good to know that I'm not some sort of freak and 150mg is probably goood. I realise how noobish claiming I had 'pure' was now haha

I feel for you man. Before I found this site I was arrogant lol since reading stuff here I believe I'm rolling in a more scientific and safe way.

A couple of years ago any pill would do and I'd tell you the quality in half an hour. It's either "is good shit man" or "I need another" lol realising now that I was risking my life and longterm health. When I could be safe, healthy and get off my cake.