• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Am I considered a lightweight or heavyweight?

George1012

Bluelighter
Just wondering is all. I would smoke weed 4-5 days a week, just once a day. Usually after 1-3 good inhales I'm pretty lit and I wouldn't feel like doing more. That's about half a bowl, maybe a little over half but I never finish one bowl. I usually would get pretty lit for 45mins to an hr then the peak begins to come down and I go to bed. I don't have a scale to measure the amount but I don't care about it enough to do that. I know people who take a third of what I have and are lit and there are others who have to have five times the amount or more lol! Another question how much weed would you smoke to be satisfied?

Just for fun usually I only drink a few times a month. I need at least five shots, or five beers to get me going, sometimes more then that. A lot of people get drunk after two or three drinks. If any how much would you normally drink? Does being a lightweight to alcohol translate to being a lightweight to pot, or vise versa?

The fuck's it matter? Smoke your weed and enjoy it. Drink your drink and enjoy it.

Don't make it a contest with anything other than your sobriety.

Being a light weight is the best. Smoke one small splif and get baked for days. I'm currently on tolerance break to make my weed use more economical.

The fuck's it matter? Smoke your weed and enjoy it. Drink your drink and enjoy it.

I think it matters a lot even if you dont I for one would want to know where I fall on the light and heavy weight bar im not afraid of the truth.

Im confused? What is a light weight or heavy weight? You are you man who cares just do you and be high. Young people try and make pot more complicated than it has to be. Weed+fire=happy its as simple as that. I usualy buy an oz about every 3 weeks or so and have no clue what you would consider me nor would i care where i ranked on a scale.

Im confused? What is a light weight or heavy weight? You are you man who cares just do you and be high. Young people try and make pot more complicated than it has to be. Weed+fire=happy its as simple as that. I usualy buy an oz about every 3 weeks or so and have no clue what you would consider me nor would i care where i ranked on a scale.

Lightweight... I get through 10 times that much not to show off but its just what i do.

I think its a great thing to be a lightweight. You save money, plus you just don't need to smoke as much. It's a pain having to smoke a lot. I've noticed in my consumption if I don't try to moderate myself then it gets out of control so I try to make the very most out of as little as I can. Just being responsible. To add to that, keeping your tolerance low means you take just one or two days off and you completely are back to baseline. When you consume a lot you not only don't get as high you have to take much longer tolerance breaks to get back to baseline. I guess that makes me a lightweight lol

A gram to get high, I'd be on a tolerance break ages before I get there. 4 grams can last me a month.

You're a light weight but this is a very good thing since you don't have a large tolerance and you can get more high than someone who has a very large tolerance who has to smoke or vape a lot just to get stoned.

I agree. Comparing yourself to other people rarely is a productive exercise. As a cannabis user of any regularity, you're already in the minority. Most people don't use at all.

Well…dick sizing is what it is. The real question you should ask to yourself is: do my weed smoking have a negative impact on my health, psychological well-being, social life, work…? If the answer is yes, it’s time to cut back.
IMO drinking 5 beers in a row a few times a month is potentially way more harmful than smoking half a bowl 5 times a week.

Weed smokers may be scarce over all but I'd say at least seven in twenty people from where I come from smoke and or drink, not a lot but a considerable amount of people. I am in the minority though in a way because I enjoy taking other herbs like kratom and kava. Maybe only two or three out of every thirty people use those herbs. Weed is a bit more popular though.