L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Am i asexual?

Jungo871

Bluelighter
Over the years I'm in my 30s I haven't once enjoyed sex. I enjoy masterbatIng but have kinda lost Intrested in that. I have a foot fetish and can only get an erection by looking at them. I don't have any gay or bisexuality feelings I basically like women's feet. Am I classed as asexual?

Not if you still get sexual arousal from you fetish. Are you seeing anyone or shagging anyone? Do you think you could perform if you were to try and have sex with someone you found attractive, or have you stopped finding people attractive?
Could be due to medication. Opiates lower your sex drive whilst on them.

It doesn't bother me as much as it used to I'd be masterbatIng in my 20s only feet. Have had sexual intercourse but it actually disgusts me in fact I even sometimes feel like feet are disgusting. I can go months without any feelings then I get aroused it aint hard (no pun) but if I see feet on the TV I wank but I prefer to do it in my minds eye. I have never had relationships as I don't want a long term relationship. I have anger issues along with apathy, and have OCD which fuck up my mind. I had nutmeg last week and had around three wanks that couple of days and now it's back to nothing. Benzos can make me very irritable and can sometimes give me rage which is common. I feel inebriated and don't know what I'm doing half the time.

You were wanking while on nutmeg?

I'd not worry about what turns you on, that fetish is more common than you may think & I can relate to your lack of sexual drive very well, I used to be a right honry beast & the last true woman I loved we used to fuck like rabbits on coke, I got into all kinds of stuff that I never felt would turn me on such as hard bdsm (she got me into it & she was a bottom / sub. I found out I get really horny off bdsm, fisting her in the vagina while having anal is still one of my main turn on's so your thing for feet isn't that bad really.
I'll give it to you there is something sexy about a woman with nice feet in huge stripper heels, get them to toss their legs over your shoulder with some 5" stripper heels on as you give her a real good fucking.

As I've got older though I've lost a lot of my interest in sex with a woman, I'm not quite sure why I went from being a real sex beast & a bit of a pervert to now not having a real sex drive one bit. Do you use opiate drugs btw?

I'm on low dose cocodomals 30/500 4 a day but even when off them nothing... it's actually not a bad thing in my 20s I was at it every other hour now a month at a time is me on a good sex drive. I'm also on mirtazapine which I know when I was on prozac can cause loss of interest in sex. I'm also on valium so all of these mixtures could be doing it. The nutmeg thing was weird try some I read reports online about it getting someone horny. I was sitting there next minute dick in hand and splash lol fuck knows why but it didn't last long once it wore off I'm back to having idle hands lol

lol
I know the nutmeg high very well thanks, I'll skip on doing it again so you are welcome to my share. Nutmeg is near equal to Datura use in the way it fucks you up & is horrific. If your idea of a high feels like a 250mg 3C-E (Escaline) comedown you picked the right substance.

Your really on some heavy meds there my friend, how long have you been taking Mirtazapine for?

I don't think I took enough lol but went through 2 jars and had a bit of a stoned feeling but not worth the effort. I been on the mirtazapine now for a few months switched from prozac which was absolutely hell, had those weird brain zaps and I felt like shit for around 3 weeks. I get 30mg diazepam and zopiclone 7.5mg but only get 2 a week. I don't get much from any of these drugs now been on them for years now and don't want benzo w/ds I had rattles with drinking but from what I've read on benzos it's a nightmare

Edit: you really think nutmeg is as bad as datura? Fuck I would never even want to try that stuff in minute doses. I do get a trippy feeling off the mirtazapine not OEV but more when falling asleep like it's real if you know what I mean

My experience with Nutmeg was one of the worst things I have done to myself, yeah I would rate my experience with nutmeg up there with my trip on datura.
Of course the visual effects like the bizarre OEV & CEV were different but it is just a fucked up high where you fall over, all logic is gone from your head, to cross the road is taking your life in your hands, fresh nutmeg compared to stuff from a shop is meant to be quite different from what I read on Erowid, it has been many years since I have touched nutmeg or datura.

My ex who had a HUGE sex drive moaned about her time on Prozac & also said about those" brain zaps" you posted about, that stuff sounds really bad, thank God I have never had to use those kind of pills.

Yeah you build up a rapid tolerance to zopiclone, each to their own I say but I snort Zopiclone hence my username & I love the effect as it is different to eating them but yeah if I gfo on a session after 2/3 days I have to use double the dose & I start to get a loss of feeling in my hands which is a sign of a overdose, I've done some really dumb shit with those & for HR terms I'll not comment on my use & love for zopiclone. They will in my experience kill your sex drive though, when I go on a zopi session I cannot get it up for a couple of days after but I snort a lot of them, I really mean a lot too.

Benzo withdrawl as you said is a really bad thing, I've heard people compare it to the DT's (alcohol withdrawl)

I'd say in the grand scale of things your "issue" is just down to your sexual taste, a old friend of mine who I don't see anymore had a weird fetish, his ex told everyone he couldn't get it up etc & one day I found via his phone he was into women wearing hijab's & giving oral sex to black men & having them cum of their face, that was his thing & he couldn't do "normal" sex, plus with your fetish & benzo abuse I'd bet it is down to that. I think you'll be fine mate.

Leave the fucking to me matey, you concentrate on the logistics of life, ill do they sex. I went of sex once, thought i was gay....Tried feeling fabulous, tried dancing turned out i wasnt gay ust that i had a medical condition. Try expressive dance or archery. you might just be in the " Women are bitches (potential witches) faze. It will pass hopefully or even if it doesn't its all good. Women dont half go on.....wanting affection, trust etc....give and take i suppose. Its all a trade. I didn't want to fuck my girl for ages cause she talked shit about polish hip-hop. took weeks in the end i just told her " This isnt for me, its for society, you know fuck all about poland or rap. speak ill again and its over" she looked at me said ok but i knew she was thinking " fuck polish hiphop" so every time we fuck i think of her mum"

hope this helps

Leave the fucking to me matey, you concentrate on the logistics of life, ill do they sex. I went of sex once, thought i was gay....Tried feeling fabulous, tried dancing turned out i wasnt gay ust that i had a medical condition. Try expressive dance or archery. you might just be in the " Women are bitches (potential witches) faze. It will pass hopefully or even if it doesn't its all good. Women dont half go on.....wanting affection, trust etc....give and take i suppose. Its all a trade. I didn't want to fuck my girl for ages cause she talked shit about polish hip-hop. took weeks in the end i just told her " This isnt for me, its for society, you know fuck all about poland or rap. speak ill again and its over" she looked at me said ok but i knew she was thinking " fuck polish hiphop" so every time we fuck i think of her mum"

hope this helps

Polish hip hop would have been a deal breaker for me

WTF! it's not about knowing the words they are rapping saying it's about the attitude in which it's delivered ! Some people just don't have refined taste. ( Would be funny if they were calling me a cunt on every song) any way she thinks being black is all about skin colour I told her many ones skin colour means nothing it's a state of mind

It doesn't bother me as much as it used to I'd be masterbatIng in my 20s only feet. Have had sexual intercourse but it actually disgusts me in fact I even sometimes feel like feet are disgusting. I can go months without any feelings then I get aroused it aint hard (no pun) but if I see feet on the TV I wank but I prefer to do it in my minds eye. I have never had relationships as I don't want a long term relationship. I have anger issues along with apathy, and have OCD which fuck up my mind. I had nutmeg last week and had around three wanks that couple of days and now it's back to nothing. Benzos can make me very irritable and can sometimes give me rage which is common. I feel inebriated and don't know what I'm doing half the time.

with all of those things, although I don't like womens feet, I COMPLETELY understand where you are coming from. Do you mind me asking about your drug(s) of choice or presciption meds? What you're taking is very often the blame for these things, I find. I've heard so many people with similar stories.
Have you ever actually had experience with a woman's feet? I don't think you are asexual, btw. I think you just have a combination of a drug-induced sexual issue (my sex drive tends to be all or nothing) and a major fetish.
I often even feel kinda disgusted by "normal" sex and sometimes find myself only interested in some fetish or other. Like I switch sexuality at times. Sometimes gay, sometimes bisexual and sometimes asexual.
Do you have Borderline Personality Disorder? I do and think it's also a big part of this.

if your on benzo's and opiates and mirtazapine no wonder your sex drive is gone

sounds like you had ultra specific fetish

☺ the drugs I'm on are a big part esp the opiates and mirtazapine

I've only ever liked feet since a child but now it doesn't bother me except when I try ed stopping benzos for a DAY and I masturbated 2x in a short time apart.

Sorry didn't see your reply yes I have been diagnosed with BPD but I think I may have some PTSD which hasn't been diagnosed.

The drugs I'm on I realise now are what is causing it. I actually feel sick sometimes looking at womens feet and wonder why I like them. It's just something that has been with me for years but doesn't get me off as much nowadays which is drug induced.

Opiates reduce your sex drive reducing your test levels, if you don't get off those get on TRT, will probably boost your mood and focus greatly.

Asexual doesn't necessarily mean being entirely devoid of sexual attraction. I think many people would say that aversion to intercourse or even just a lack of interest in or indifference towards it puts you on the asexual spectrum. Some asexuals feel otherwise, but all this stuff is brand new territory and we're still working out the terms. I don't think I'm really asexual because there are a lot of things that turn me on, but I'm not particularly driven to seek out sex. I'd rather have meaningful romantic relationships. Mostly taking the piss, but saying I'm "mildly" asexual is a great excuse for not having had a boyfriend for over 3 years now.

No, you just have kinks/fetishes or a foot fetish which is apparently common. If you were asesxual you would not have sexual attraction to anyone at all.

Do you take opiates? Those can apparently kill someone's sex drive. I am not sure about the benzos but I would not be surprised if they could do this as well?