• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Console Am I an idiot? Did i overlook what i needed because i never saw or heard of it? PS3 Controller charge station devices? They exist?

Aeon Psyche

Bluelighter
So after buying the third controller for my PS3, i come accross this in my email, "re-charge station for two controllers, only 10 €"..I'm like...Wtf, is this what i need and are my two previous controllers not total loss?

Someone tell me, I never saw it with my own eyes but it seems to exist....I feel so stupid now...

I'm in the same boat with you. I genuinely thought the charging dock that I first saw with the Xbox controllers was some proprietary technology.

It makes no sense though. Why would the controllers not re-charge with the USB-HDMI ports? As elletrical appliances they should recharge just like any ordinary cellphone. Needing any other adapter seems senseless or just a way to pursue people to buy unneccesary stuff. I ordered another one from another site because i'm tired of waiting. Seems like I come up short for the 23 other games aswell. Now I need to wait untill tommorow to pay for this order and can only receive it by Friday, pff.