View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Am I alright?!

Marji

Greenlighter
I’ve been tripping since 10pm here now it’s almost 4am, so that’s close to 6 hours still peeking??? And I’m hearing and feeling different frequencies . Can’t make out the words that I’m hearing in my body. And I think I felt as if we weren’t all one by all... I super relaxed but is being this comfortable with everything going on be ok? Am I ok?

I’ve been tripping since 10pm here now it’s almost 4am, so that’s close to 6 hours still peeking??? And I’m hearing and feeling different frequencies . Can’t make out the words that I’m hearing in my body. And I think I felt as if we weren’t all one by all... I super relaxed but is being this comfortable with everything going on be ok? Am I ok?
5am now. Had something I can’t explain. This feeling of not being. Not even an atom. Now that’s a scary feeling. Other than that, still feels like a light show going on behind my head.

What are you tripping on? Sounds like you had a little ego death maybe. You'll be alright.

Only did like 3 hits last night. This is like wow
Why this time though? There’s been times I’d take 20, waiting with open arms, for something til this feeling now

Why this time though? There’s been times I’d take 20, waiting with open arms, for something til this feeling now

Street level dealers often recieve tabs after they've travelled a long way in sometimes poor conditions , then they dont store it correctly. LSD is very sensitive for example to heat, impacts, and temperature fluctuations which all degrade the molecule. so this time you probably got a fresher batch or stronger tabs.

300 "true mics" of LSD is a really strong dose, you're almost guaranteed ego death. 150 "true mics" is plenty even for the most experienced trippers (as long as they took a long enough break between trips) . eating anything more than a few tabs at 150 could result in injury, even now you had doubts.

The good news is that what you describe is totally normal or at least sounds pretty much like what 200-250 true mics seems like , so you'll be alright, but it will take hours. i prefer committing to trips like that during the day because they can last so long (easily over 12hours).

hope this helps !

Street level dealers often recieve tabs after they've travelled a long way in sometimes poor conditions , then they dont store it correctly. LSD is very sensitive for example to heat, impacts, and temperature fluctuations which all degrade the molecule. so this time you probably got a fresher batch or stronger tabs.

300 "true mics" of LSD is a really strong dose, you're almost guaranteed ego death. 150 "true mics" is plenty even for the most experienced trippers (as long as they took a long enough break between trips) . eating anything more than a few tabs at 150 could result in injury, even now you had doubts.

The good news is that what you describe is totally normal or at least sounds pretty much like what 200-250 true mics seems like , so you'll be alright, but it will take hours. i prefer committing to trips like that during the day because they can last so long (easily over 12hours).

hope this helps !
Thank you, yes that helped like you said “start early in the day” now it’s 6:44am and idk what to do 🤷🏽‍♀️

Thank you, yes that helped like you said “start early in the day” now it’s 6:44am and idk what to do 🤷🏽‍♀️

fun times ! stay positive, you'll eventually be able to sleep :) have some food, take it easy, live and learn lol

Perhaps you have a better connect now, who has provided stronger hits?

I've for sure had some effects of LSD last well over 12 hours when I've taken larger doses.

Perhaps you have a better connect now, who has provided stronger hits?

I've for sure had some effects of LSD last well over 12 hours when I've taken larger doses.
I actually tripped for 24 hours once. Even fell asleep and woke up, ordered a pizza, the pizza was moving. Lol I was like “ohhhh my god!!! I’m stuck!” Lol

I actually tripped for 24 hours once. Even fell asleep and woke up, ordered a pizza, the pizza was moving. Lol I was like “ohhhh my god!!! I’m stuck!” Lol
Yes I have an awesome hippie dude connect

Yup. I never take acid after 4pm if I can help it. That's still a 4am to 6am finish for the amounts that people above are speaking about. Another 2 hours before sleep so that's around 8-9 in the morning before my brain becomes unwired enough to nod off - really fucks up the sleep cycle. Good news for me though is that after 4 hours sleep I awake refreshed and cleansed.

Large doses def extend duration. I've had several 24hr trips, like once I was trying to drink myself down and I got drunk and sober and drunk again b4 I finally slept. I notice that I'm more likely to have extended duration if I go over 300mics, tho I did have a 1mg experience and I was asleep by 12 hrs, tho other factors were involved.

I always take Psychedelics first thing in the morning generally well unless it's some sour of the moment kind of thing. And even if I take LSD at let's say 8pm I will feel some sort of lingering afterglow even at like 9pm that evening. They pretty much dont fade away completely until I sleep and this goes for pretty much everything aside from smoked DMT but even that hangs around for hours but the main trip lasting like 30mins. So pretty much feeling some effect from the acid that long is normal IME. Some drugs like DOC I'll even feel the next day a small amount when I wake up, I'm really into long trips.

Some people have tripped for 3 days after taking an overdose of DOM (2,5-dimethoxy-4-methylamphetamine).