am I allowed to post questions about relatives and analuges of drugs

nancy145

Bluelighter
I haven't been on bluelight much recently so I don't remember all the rules and stuff too well and don't want to violate them, so i figured I'd ask if I'm allowed to post this kind of thing before actually posting it.
I've been trying to find less illegal (couldn't think of a better way to phrase that) drugs to do recently, so I'm trying to find similar research chemicals and lower-scheduled relatives of certain drugs. I'm wondering if I'm allowed to make posts asking for (for the names of, not sure if that was clear) close relatives of certain drugs that are legal, semi-legal, or a lower legal schedule. Not sure how clear what I'm saying is so I'm gonna make a short example. Do not answer it, I don't want to accidentally break the rules and i don't need an actual answer to this question anyway. Thanks

Example (Do not answer): Are there any close relatives to shrooms that are on a lower legal schedule? If there are, are there any research chemical analogues for the related drug? I can research information on all of it myself, I just want to know if there are any and what they are called.

EDIT: I'm not asking where I can get it, just if it exists and it's legal status.

Last edited:
we do not allowing posts sourcing or asking for help sourcing any drugs: illegal; quasi-legal; even those which may be legal in some countries and not others.

you can ask questions about drugs, their effects, their make-up, their similarity to other drugs, etc. but do not ask how or where you can get them. we err on the side of caution so don't try to ask subtly - if it looks even vaguely like you are sourcing, it's trouble.

thanks for asking.

alasdair

So am I allowed to make that kind of post as long as I make it very clear that I'm not looking for a place to buy it?

"you can ask questions about drugs, their effects, their make-up, their similarity to other drugs, etc. but do not ask how or where you can get them".

alasdair

^ what are you talking about. newly registered greenlighters can post in any bluelight forum, bar one.

alasdair