• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Am I addicted to opiates or pregabalin

Part of.
Sorry to ask for clarification, what does that mean for me?
The lope is keeping me "addicted" to opiates?
Yes and no, I lack the data to really answer that. Id say mostly no, many people use lope to get off opioids amd dont get a second withdrawal when stopping it. The brain seems to mediate most of opioid addiction.

Here's my drug diary from 23rd February
I relapsed in January but did not use every day
Promethazine makes opiates stay in system longer, I am prescribed it for insomnia
I am prescribed a large dose of valium as a script as I was using illicitly, sticking to script, psychiatrist helping me off it.
Symptoms are diarrhoea since beginning of year which I take loperamide for and depression/anxiety

Here is my diary

Drug Diary

23rd Feb 180mg Dihydrocodeine

24th Feb 600mg pregabalin 180mg Dihydrocodeine

Fri 25th Feb none

Sat 26th Feb none

Sun 27th Feb none

28th 120mg Dihydrocodeine 1 25mg promoted

1st Mar none promote

2nd Mar 400mg pregabalin

3rd Mar 240mg Dihydrocodeine and 48mg codeine 25mg Promotehazine

4th March 600mg pregabalin

5th March 180mg Dihydrocodeine. Codeine 8mg 25mg promethazine

6th March 12.5mg promethazine

7th March 200mg pregabalin

8th March 210mg dihydrocodeine 120mg codeine

9th March 300mg pregabalin

10th March 60mg Dihydrocodeine, 16mg codeine

11th March 300mg pregabalin

12th March none

13th March none

14th march 180mg Dihydrocodeine 180mg codeine 20mg promethazine

15th March 25mg promethazine

16th March 100mg pregabalin

17th March 180mg Dihydrocodeine 25mg promethazine

18th March 400mg pregabalin

19th March none

20th March none

21st March 400mg pregabalin

22th March 1 promethazine and 4 zapping diarrhoea worse

23th March 400mg pregabalin

24th March 1 promethazine 180mg codeine

25th March 400mg pregabalin

26th March 12.5mg promethazine 180mg codeine

27th March nothing

28th March nothing 12.5 mg promethazine

29th March 25mg promethazine

30th March 800mg pregabalin and vodka s and a couple of swigs of vodka more gabbys and voddy and fags - after midnight

31th Marchh 180mg codeine 1 25mg promethazine

1st April none

2nd April none 25mg promethazine

3rd April 25mg promethazine

4th April nothing

5th April 500mg Pregabalin

6th April none

7th April 25mg promethazine

8th April promethazine

9th April none

10th April none

11th April none
Welcome to my world: 180mg of dihydrocodeine, 600mg of pregbalin an 2mg of lorazepam daily. One day wthout the above and I'm a twitcing mess, having muscle spasms and morr liquid shit squirting out of me than I thought the human body could hold (oh, and a psychopathic bad temper that results in some fucked up responses - enough sections under MHA, to know they are seriously bad, fucked up responses. That no one has ben seriously injured, or even gotten a toe tag, is sheer luck)

Welcome to my world: 180mg of dihydrocodeine, 600mg of pregbalin an 2mg of lorazepam daily. One day wthout the above and I'm a twitcing mess, having muscle spasms and morr liquid shit squirting out of me than I thought the human body could hold (oh, and a psychopathic bad temper that results in some fucked up responses - enough sections under MHA, to know they are seriously bad, fucked up responses. That no one has ben seriously injured, or even gotten a toe tag, is sheer luck)
Blimey, my heart goes out to you.
Can I be nosey and ask if they are prescribed?
You can pm me if you like.

I was buying benzos before the market got really full of dodgy non benzodiazepines pills sold as benzos, I am on a script now, I was on 75mg down to 16mg.

I have had opiate habit, I had 75mg valium a day at the time, so the cluck only involved the shits and leg twitches, I didn't start to cluck until about 4 days after stopping.
I never new I was hooked, I just had the shits every day.

I think/hope I got rid of the shits now, I take 2 or 3 imodium a day, when I don't do DHC, been doing it twice a week. I think they might have gone though, as I need less ammonium, I don't give my bowel chance to do a smelly soft poo, I hate it.

They want to do a colonoscopy so I been hiding from the GP, and buying cheap imodium, as I suspect it's stress added to existing stress from a relationship breakup in Jan.

I use a probiotic, I hope it might be working.
I ran out of Pregabalin.
I got skanked by dealer, so I haven't taken them for weeks.
I dunno if I got the shits from them.