• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Aluminum foil

Originally posted by Deus121:

I disagree, you *can* burn holes in aluminum foil.

^^^ I totally agree with this because when I first started smoking meth off foil I burnt holes in the foil. They weren't like big holes or anything, just real small annoying ones that you have to be careful and not hit them or the meth flames up. When it flames and someone is hitting it and sucks up the flames, they are usually not the happiest of campers in the world.

Yeah, the little holes are a problem, especially with drugs such as heroin where the flame will simply destroy the drug - but, if you use multiple layers, change your foil now and then (not every other hit, but like after 30-50 passes with the flame, replace it), and use a regular lighter, not one of those hand-held plazma cutters - sounds easy? It is, and I only had those little holes *once* before I relized foil was a lot cheaper then heroin.. my point was that the foil wont burn up producing deadly aluminum smoke that turns to aluminum when it hits your lungs.. you can burn little holes in it from chronic heat-stress, but the foil wont burn like paper does..

Originally posted by Chainy:
aluminum is horrible for you. use a lightbulb or snort the shit.
You idiot greenlighter... I mean, I know we are supposed to be accepting and help those that are new, but DID YOU EVEN READ THIS THREAD OR JUST LOOK AT THE TITLE AND THEN HIT THE REPLY BUTTON ON YOUR iMAC MOMMY BOUGHT YOU SO YOU CAN GET "AN AOL" AND TALK WITH ALL YOUR IDIOT FAG FRIEND ABOUT HOW IT WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA TO MAKE A COMIC BOOK WITH TRENT AND KURT FIGHTING EVIL FORCES! GOD DAMN YOU'RE STUPID, I MEAN, JUST READING YOUR INANE DRIVEL MAKES ME WANT TO GO SPLIT SOMEONE DOWN THE CENTER WITH A TRAFFIC SIGN POST! THERE SHOULD BE A TAX ON PEOPLE LIKE YOU SO THAT THE REST OF THIS WORLD THATS SMARTER THEN A POTTED PLANT DOESN'T HAVE TO SUFFER FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOUR KIND THAT ARE NOTHING BUT A WORTHLESS DRAIN ON THE INTELLIGENCE OF THIS WORLD! YOU ARE LIKE A BIG, BLACK HOLE OF STUPIDITY AND YOU SUCK OTHERS INTO IT.. EVERYONE THAT HAS READ YOUR REPLY IS A LITTLE DUMBER FOR HAVING DONE SO! I WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOU GET RAPED IN THE ASS WITH A BASEBALL BAT, OVER AND OVER YOUR COLON WOULD GET POUNDED AND YOU WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO SIT DOWN BECAUSE YOUR ASS WOULD BURN WITH THE FIRE OF 7 SUNS! I WOULD ENJOY DRIVING A WEDGE INTO YOUR CHEAST THEN HOLLOW YOU OUT, YOU COULD THEN SERVE A USEFULL PURPOSE BY BEING A SELF-CONTAINING UNIT FOR PEOPLE TO BURN THEIR GARBAGE IN! IN SHORT, READ THE FUCKING THREAD BEFORE YOU REPLY YOU GOD DAMN WASTE OF FLESH!
[EDIT - oh, you're female ... GET IT THROUGH YOUR DADDY-MOLESTED SKULL THAT OFFLINE YOUR TITS AND WARM HOLES WILL GET YOU BY, BUT ONLINE YOU NEED TO BE A LITTLE SMARTER THEN A JAR OF SAND.. AT LEAST PAY ATTENTION, THIS ISN'T LIKE SUCKING A COCK, YOU CAN'T SUCCEED BY DOING IT WITH YOUR EYES CLOSED AND YOUR HANDS AROUND THE SHAFT OF SOME GUYS COCK! DID YOUR BRAIN BLEED OUT DURRING YOUR LAST PERIOD OR HAVE YOU ALWAYS BEEN SO FUCKING STUPID? -]
[ 03 January 2002: Message edited by: PhreeX ]

That was the funniest fucking thing Ive read on here in a long time.

hey phreex, i thought we werent suppose to write in all caps and flame other people, or is that another forum, oh well, you can do whatever you want

It would have been even funnier if I saw one of those [macro close.stupidgreenlighter] tags at the end...
Adios,
Steve

Originally posted by AdditionMan:
hey phreex, i thought we werent suppose to write in all caps and flame other people, or is that another forum, oh well, you can do whatever you want
There are exceptions to every rule.. and the caps indicated I WAS YELLING ...

You should know that PhreeX is yelling...that's more capitalized words in one post than in all of his posts combined since the creation of Other Drugs.

I'm just glad that he wasn't yelling at me :) :) :) Thanks to all who replied with some answers to my question.
[ 04 January 2002: Message edited by: Meth_Head ]

just random information -
consumption of aluminum is linked with causing alzheimers disease, but i wouldn't be worried about smoking it - beside the fact you probably aren't ingesting any noxious gases - the average person consumes 30-50 mgs of aluminum a day, so we're getting it anyway. thus, lots of stoners think that smoking out of tin-foils bowls causes alzheimers = dumbfucks.

I belive the shit aluminum is coated in is called alum. It coats both sides, so the risk of alzheimers disease is minimal. Personally, i dont find smoking off either side to make a difference.

Originally posted by -tRiXiE-:
I belive the shit aluminum is coated in is called alum. It coats both sides, so the risk of alzheimers disease is minimal. Personally, i dont find smoking off either side to make a difference.
WTF? Don't you people READ the fucking threads before you post replies?
The truth is that the shiny side is not treated with a dangerous chemical. Mineral oil is used as a lubricant during the rolling process, some trace of which may remain on the finished foil--but it's not dangerous. The shiny side is shiny because of the way foil is made. During the last pass through the rolling mill, a double thickness of foil is run between the rollers. The side of each sheet that comes in contact with the polished steel rollers comes out shiny. The other side has a matte finish.
From the mfgr... it's not coated with anything, it's aluminum ... enough of this...