• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Alternative to Wedinos testing sites in UK?

Forever Changes

Bluelighter
Does anyone know if there are alternative pill testing sites other than Wedinos in the UK, even if they charge a fee for testing samples?

I don't know of any others. Have you been disatisfied with Wedinos? On the small few times I've used them I've been satisfied, especially considering that it's a free service.

@Forever Changes Energy Control International provides more advanced drug testing than Wedinos.
IIRC they will not only tell you what it is that you sent them, but also how much MDMA is in a pill and how much LSD is in a blotter.

I don't know of any others. Have you been disatisfied with Wedinos? On the small few times I've used them I've been satisfied, especially considering that it's a free service.

no they've been fine, but they won't test 'image enhancing meds'

@Forever Changes Energy Control International provides more advanced drug testing than Wedinos.
IIRC they will not only tell you what it is that you sent them, but also how much MDMA is in a pill and how much LSD is in a blotter.

thanks, I've checked out the site - presumably you send it in anonymously in case customs seizes your submission?

thanks, I've checked out the site - presumably you send it in anonymously in case customs seizes your submission?
I think so? Detailed instructions should be on their website.
Also, I think you should contact them before sending in a sample as AAS and other PEDs are not listed, but they do say to ask about testing unlisted drugs to check if they will do it.

Problem with energy control is that they demand a fee from I believe 80 to over 100 eur per sample tested.

What’s wrong with wendinos?