• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Alternating gaba b agonist, opiates,benzos ect. For anxiety

dthorse5

Greenlighter
I have struggled with finding anxioltic drugs that work for long periods
Have been addicted to several so know what all these substances can do

Was wondering if any has tried alternation of gaba b, a, opiate agonist an benzos

Maybe somethlig like

Day1/ kratom
Day2/ Ghb 3x
Day2/ xanax
Day4/kratom
Day5/gabapentin+clonidine
Day6/ ghb
Day7xanax

Would severe problems arise, i have been addicted before to alot of dif things but dont know about doing it like this ever drug here works differently so tolerance should not buils that much

Well more like the general idea it dosent have to be those specific meds or order. Im thinking nmda antagonist on some other days aswell. Opiate addiction takes 4 days to develop for me all the others take longer. As long as i know my half life's and such i figure i can avoid having tolerance to anyone thing or at least not to bad.

I was worried the brain would develop tolerance to sedation in general. I know this looks stupid on the surface but there is (some) logic to it. Basically i feel it is better than the long term homeostatic changes to the brain from usjng any one substance . Could be wrong there and willing to accept an apply any logical criticisms also would probably take days off of everything after each run thru

How long would you be planning to keep this up?

You are talking about taking highly active, potentially dangerous drugs, which cause all sorts of changes to brain function indefinitely and on a daily basis. If you do this for any length of time you will not be able to stop without serious problems, more than likely much worse than if you had taken just one, because you will now be trying to treat WD from multiple compounds instead of one.

If you can't stop this regimen problem free(and I guarantee that you won't be able to) then whats the point? You'd be better off just taking one drug, and tapering off that when the time comes. Not to mention the logistics of keeping everything "in stock" all the time.

Everything we know about drug use says that polydrug addiction is much harder to treat, much more dangerous, and leaves you with the smallest chance of ever living any type of normal lifestyle.

Im not sure how long maybe 10 days on 3 days off everything on repeat.

I was under impression that dividing your use between different mechanisms would give each part of the brain a break while a different thing worked, example. Gaba b agonists works while kratom,xanax tolerance is dropping. Further i would take a day of ndma antagonist use, since they seem to reduce tolerance and are dual purpose painkiller,anxilotic type effects.

I was thinking maybe could use isopropylphenidate and thc on diff days to not have to use downers at all

Ive been dependent on iv opiates/mdpv before and have been sober for awhile rlly been desperate to find some kinda golden regimen for the problems that led to such use

Im open to things that arent rlly recreational aswell . I know people who are on adderall/opiate/benzo all scripted so i was thinking this would be better for you than that

Without getting into the details of why your premise is flawed and oversimplified.

What really makes you think you will be able to keep this in check for very long? Especially considering your history of both opiate and stimulant abuse.

Im extremley interested in the details of why as i love learning about it.

The reason is because i already use most of these things in a different way kratom for a week, some times just weed, somtimes ghb for a week, sometimes nothing at all. I am not sure i could control or will even do but probably a less extreme regiment

I was thinking one problem would be if you decided one day to use two of the drugs in the same day the use would escalate aftrr that i guess

Yeah, you will end up using more than one on any given day, the doses will escalate as you are feeling the rebound effect from one drug the next day you will use more of your next scheduled drug to deal with it. Tolerance will not stay the same, the rebound effect will grow and grow. It will get harder and harder to take days off, you may end up running out of 1 or 2 items and end up using something else far more often than planned. These drugs will have upstream and downstream effects in overlapping systems, your brain will go haywire trying to maintain homeostasis across multiple circuits. And because of kindling, your plan of using intermittently will have the opposite of the desired effect.

You are far from the first person to concoct such a scheme, and some people can keep it going for quite a while, especially if they are younger as it makes it easier to adapt/recover and they have yet to fuck their brains up with years of drug abuse. But if you keep it up long enough, then it always ends in disaster. I'm sure some young know it all will come along after me and state how they are in the middle of just such a plan right now, and everything is going fine, only to find out they've only been doing it for a few months or they are a teenager or in their early 20's. The older you get the less feasible it is to remain functional while maintaining habitual drug use, especially polydrug abuse. Switching from drug to drug wouldn't be doing your brain any favors, it isn't the same as only using 1 or 2 times a week, and it only compounds your issues in the long run.

To make this short, if you ever plan on getting sober then quitting 1 drug is easier than quitting 4, and if you don't plan on ever getting sober then remaining functional while managing 1 habit is easier than managing 4.

Last edited:
Of course problems could arise? What issues are you having in life that you need to dose that many different CNS depressants? On a further note, where do you even find GHB nowadays. Lucky bastard.

This is not the first instance of someone thinking they can magically avoid tolerance by cycling several drugs, the reality is that you're going to become dependent to all of them eventually with continued usage...

this is what happened to me. It's taken me a couple years to get my receptors reset from my cyclical "safe" usage pattern. with nearly exactly that schedule, I simply (as sekio said) became habituated to all of them. Then getting off was terrible because I had blown out ALL the receptor groups. really dumb.

A lot of withdrawal from various drugs involves upregulation of the stress response, because this is shared in common between different drug groups, its hard to escape even when cycling drugs