• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Alternate codeine extraction methods?

Biak12345

Greenlighter
Hi so i regularly take panadeine extra 500mg/15mg. And when I just ingest the pills I feel the effects, usually between 60 and 90mg, but i want to minimise the damage, Ive done CWEs on multiple occasions, very clean solutions, with about 120 to 150mg, but I dont feel a thing? So i was wondering if there are other extraction methods for codeine sorry if its a weird question

If you tell us what our CWE method was then an alternative might be suggested...

Hi so i regularly take panadeine extra 500mg/15mg. And when I just ingest the pills I feel the effects, usually between 60 and 90mg, but i want to minimise the damage, Ive done CWEs on multiple occasions, very clean solutions, with about 120 to 150mg, but I dont feel a thing? So i was wondering if there are other extraction methods for codeine sorry if its a weird question

120-150mg doses is a pretty good dose for codeine
maybe its your CWE method? mind sharing your method? heat can play a huge factor as it could destroy the codeine

Well you could consider trying the syringe method.It is quite simple actually.The only problem is that panadeine extra pills contain paracetamol so you will need to find other pills containing aspirin instead.
You will need the following equipment:
-20/30 ml syringe(about any syringe will do the trick but the 20/30 syringes work the best.With a 50 ml it will be very hard measuring and good luck trying with a 5 ml :) )
-piece of cloth or napkin
-a glass or something to store your finished product
-5 to 9 ml water at room temperature
-and of course your codeine containing pills
Pay attention because if you do this well you will only need to do this once.The first step is to cursh your pills(I usually do 20 pills containing 12 mg of codeine).Cut your piece of cloth in a 3" x 3" square,wash it with some water and push it down the syringe.Press on the piston to squeeze the piece of cloth.Take your powder resulted from curshing the pills and put it in the syringe.Put the water and quickly the piston after.Take your time don't press to hard and squeeze gently in your glass.You should get the most from the first try.Then drink it inject do anything you want with it.Turn it in heroin if you want just remember to stay safe.Good luck!

Last edited:
Xasks! You've said this a few times now my friend in different threads and I just want to warn you to do adequate research before posting something as fact. We don't want misinformation floating around on the forums that might cause harm to others. Paracetamol, APAP (N-Acetyl-Para-Amino-Phenol) and Acetaminophen are all synonyms for the same substance and are indeed removable through Cold Water Extraction. APAP is indeed the most commonly used NSAID in combination products like Tylenol #_, Vicodin/Lortab and Percocet. It is easily removable, so don't anyone stress about it.

I am in agreement that this could just be an issue of tolerance. It really can sneak up on you. With that said though, we'd still like to know a little bit more about your technique, as an extraction like this should not be hard to pull off with a high-yield. You really shouldn't need a different extraction method, as this one works very well and is quite simple, hence, we would like to know more about what's going on.

Xasks! You've said this a few times now my friend in different threads and I just want to warn you to do adequate research before posting something as fact. We don't want misinformation floating around on the forums that might cause harm to others. Paracetamol, APAP (N-Acetyl-Para-Amino-Phenol) and Acetaminophen are all synonyms for the same substance and are indeed removable through Cold Water Extraction. APAP is indeed the most commonly used NSAID in combination products like Tylenol #_, Vicodin/Lortab and Percocet. It is easily removable, so don't anyone stress about it.

I am in agreement that this could just be an issue of tolerance. It really can sneak up on you. With that said though, we'd still like to know a little bit more about your technique, as an extraction like this should not be hard to pull off with a high-yield. You really shouldn't need a different extraction method, as this one works very well and is quite simple, hence, we would like to know more about what's going on.
It is not my method.I found it on the web and experimented with it.My post was mostly copied from another post with some of my tips.I still have many questions about it and I am surely not an expert.Yes those are synonyms.I hope I didn't confuse anyone.I still have a dilemma about pills containing paracetamol and aspirin.Sorry for any miss leading.

^That's what I was trying to say. Cold Water Extraction is highly effective at removing both APAP/Paracetamol and Aspirin. That's why I was saying that you're mistaken, not due to the method. I just meant that you should be sure of what you post before you post it so people are getting the most accurate information possible.