• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos alprozalam at night, feel so motivated and happy the next day?

Sleaze

Bluelighter
So i very seldomly take alprozalam, once a fortnight maybe...

in general, i'm a crap sleeper - rarely want to go to bed, and once i'm in it, rarely want to get out of it. i struggle to get a good night sleep most of the time... often my mind will be racing preventing me to sleep..

which is why i occasionally take some alprozalam to help knock me out good. i wake up the next day a little groggy, but overall i feel fantastic. once i get out of bed and get moving, i feel like i have so much energy.. i feel motived, and just generally in a great mood and feel good to be alive.

it gets me wondering though - why do i feel so great?? is it because i had such a good sleep - OR, is it the anti-anxiety properties of alprozalam that are still in my system?

i'm guessing it's a combination of both... particularly if i have a stressful day of work ahead, it seems the properties of alprozalam allow me to perform stressful tasks so much easier.. the mind feels clear and focused, and i'm far more upbeat. my overall attitude is positive, compared to other times where it's more of a negative, angry and stressed attitude...

So i guess what i'm saying is, in terms of mental health, alprozalam has helped highlight the difference between where i am and where i want to be...