• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Alprazolam

PopaPerc

Greenlighter
Why does my alprazolam make me not feel calm any more it just make me fill restless and irritable?

Are you getting it prescribed? If so, then you need to go back to your doctor for an alternative medication.

If you're buying it on the black market, then chances are that you are buying some horrendous alprazolam analogue.

Either way, all depressant drugs have a rebound effect when you achieve tolerance from extended usage.

I
Are you getting it prescribed? If so, then you need to go back to your doctor for an alternative medication.

If you're buying it on the black market, then chances are that you are buying some horrendous alprazolam analogue.

Either way, all depressant drugs have a rebound effect when you achieve tolerance from extended usage.
I’m getting it prescribed so maybe I should talk to my doctor. I get the extended release alprazolam

I

I’m getting it prescribed so maybe I should talk to my doctor. I get the extended release alprazolam

Yeh, do that mate. They may prescribe a higher dose, instant release, or even a different benzo entirely.

But please be careful with that stuff.

Yeah, tolerance builds fast with Benzos, it's inevitable, especially if You've been on them a while. The short acting ones like alprazolam particularly so. To spare yourself future issues, I would consider getting on a longer acting benzo, like Clonazepam or diazepam if you absolutely need them for anxiety. If you don't need them totally, I would work on getting off of them. The rebound anxiety is brutal and it is really a bear to get off of them, I've done it numerous times and wouldn't wish it on anyone.

Yeah, tolerance builds fast with Benzos, it's inevitable, especially if You've been on them a while. The short acting ones like alprazolam particularly so. To spare yourself future issues, I would consider getting on a longer acting benzo, like Clonazepam or diazepam if you absolutely need them for anxiety. If you don't need them totally, I would work on getting off of them. The rebound anxiety is brutal and it is really a bear to get off of them, I've done it numerous times and wouldn't wish it on anyone.
I’ve been through bar addiction far to many times