• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Alprazolam (Xanax) Purification for insufflation

Status
Not open for further replies.
so I was right about the bilayer?

And Marx- One of my friends had access to the pure pharmacutical grade xanax powder- its extremely cheap- and within a week it had all turned mushy and he was having to snort rediculous lines of it to get any effects. I dont think it was even a tolerance issue, just the shit degrades.

marxspeakstruth said:
okay, everyone who posted here telling me not to do it was pretty much right. There wasn't any problem with the binders, the Alprazolam was extracted perfectly, and then recrystalised very well. Dosing was the problem. My friend took out an extremely small amout and got WAY too fucked up. We recut the rest with baking powder so that it could be dosed better, and it works fine, but the whole process was pretty much pointless. Sorry...

Yeah, I figured something like that would happen. It always does when peopel do not have a suitable scale. A pencil-lead-sized amount could easily have been a small handful of xanax pills. Thankfully, it was not something hallucinogenic or more lethal.

Hessel said:
so I was right about the bilayer?

you had it backwards, "Biological membranes are composed of phospholipid bilayers with hydrophilic, polar heads and hydrophobic, nonpolar, fatty acid tails"

Man how can you snort pills ?? you fuckin insane? At least do a quick extraction with ethanol or something. And why not just swallow the pill and go to sleep. What's so recreational about it? Use it moderately

Status
Not open for further replies.