• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Alprazolam powder one gram tested at 94 percent

spyvsspy989

Greenlighter
I have a source on pure alprazolam powder and it was lab tested at 94 percent pure. no harmful cut agents no fentanyl. I want to make solutions out of it. So this is the equal to 500 bars. I really want to press them, but say I want a hundred bars in liquid form. Being as .02 is a bar, which ml solution size would you use and what would you mix it with?

Nobody here is gonna help teach you to press pills, this is a harm reduction forum and we arent here to help you sell drugs. To make a solution you have to dissolve in Propylene Glycol and make sure get your math right. Usually people make solutions 1-2mgs per ml most often cuz you can dose more precisely, but you can go more potent just have to make sure it dissolves all the way and no particles are floating. You put it in a amber dropper vial and place in a hot water bath, by placing a bowl of water above a pot of water on the stove. Id be careful tho and do alot of research on the matter before you get yourself or someone else in a bad situation, take care.

Last edited:
Very pure alprazolam powder like that is available through vendors online if you know the right people @sonicwhite. One of mine stocks it pretty frequently actually. But as far as pressing that into pills when you have no idea what your doing, that is a recipe for disaster. If its not homogenized with the binder and fillers properly some pills could be massively overdosed while others inactive.

Ok but when you die cuz I've gotten bad stuff that nearly killed me. To each their own, but I say you'll have to own that choice. Hell is real. Bashing my head against these walls like I'm talking to children.

Ok but when you die cuz I've gotten bad stuff that nearly killed me. To each their own, but I say you'll have to own that choice. Hell is real. Bashing my head against these walls like I'm talking to children.

Then you really need to know your source better and test your drugs with a reagent kit if you dont trust them. If i recall correctly you posted in a thread about you taking a reckless amount of an RC benzo cuz you didnt dose it properly and had blackout "need to research these things". Most of the time when people have problems its cuz they didnt study up on the compound in question ahead of time.

When im planning on trialing new compounds i spend hours/days reading all of the information i can about the stuff, it allows me to minimize any risk that is present. If you dont take that step its not the drugs fault when you take some random amount and have a bad experience.

And by the way insulting people isnt the best way to get a message across to someone, it just shows you need to improve your communicative skills. Then the fact you start bringing up people being damned to hell, ohh jeeze. Are you saying they would goto hell for selling drugs, or for people using drugs im kinda confused by that part.

First step would be to get the math sorted out, because .02g isn't 2mg, it's 20mg 🤔

I just say when you just give up drugs period unless there saving your life then you'll always have a no fly excuse. I deal with my shit now ppl.

Not everyone uses drugs as a coping mechanism. Some compounds enrich your lives and can provide life enriching experiences. Others are just enjoyable and recreationally a good time. And if used responsibly thats not a bad thing at all. You seem to have this puritan attitude and like to villainize drug use, and now place yourself on some pedestal cuz you dont take them anymore.

Can barely see you up there 🙄

Nobody here is gonna help teach you to press pills, this is a harm reduction forum and we arent here to help you sell drugs. To make a solution you have to dissolve in Propylene Glycol and make sure get your math right. Usually people make solutions 1-2mgs per ml most often cuz you can dose more precisely, but you can go more potent just have to make sure it dissolves all the way and no particles are floating. You put it in a amber dropper vial and place in a hot water bath, by placing a bowl of water above a pot of water on the stove. Id be careful tho and do alot of research on the matter before you get yourself or someone else in a bad situation, take care.
He's either D f E fckn A, or a dumbass troll mate.

He cheekily edited a quote from me elsewhere basically incriminating me for openly offering to source.

Maybe, he is accidentally messing up the quote bc some device softwares can make BL quoting/replying impossible on certain browsers

I use Chrome for BL exclusively this Samsung tablet for precise reason.

Google cannot operate the forum on this device.

Still smells of haddock to me though.

He’s just one of gazilion of people who convince themselves that if something is bad for them it must be bad for all and if something isn’t working for them, it can’t work out for anyone… That’s kind of norm among HC junkies who “succeed” in some of religious rehabs and get need to preach to others and “save the young” implanted there.

Not everyone uses drugs as a coping mechanism. Some compounds enrich your lives and can provide life enriching experiences. Others are just enjoyable and recreationally a good time. And if used responsibly thats not a bad thing at all. You seem to have this puritan attitude and like to villainize drug use, and now place yourself on some pedestal cuz you dont take them anymore.

Can barely see you up there 🙄
And as far as things used for coping, drugs definitely ain’t the worst. Ffs think of how many people cope with life by indulging into violence etc.