• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Alprazolam API solution

KawN

Greenlighter
First of all i would like to apoligise for my pour/bad english.

Hi all you beautifull bluelighter out there! :)

So. I got a good amount of alprazolam powder (99% ). And i would like to make solution of the powder so it is more east to work with. I would also like to fill the solution in gel caps.
My plan is to start out with 100 mg alpr. and dissolve it in a bit IPA. Then i will add 900 mg creatine, and let that dissolve completely to.
Then im gonna let the IPA evaporate.
And i should be left with 1 gram of powder, where 10 mg wil contain 1 mg alprazolam powder.
What do you guys think? Do i have to warm it up while the alprazolam is dissolving in the IPA?

Ps. this is my first thread and post i believe :D

you may find this powder difficult to get ixed properly, leading to 'hot spots' (where you may get 10+mg alpraz instead of 1mg). if you wanna turn this liquid into pills, dissolve it in propylene glycol, then drop it onto small balls of tissue paper at the dose you want. put these into the gelcaps when dry.

that's how i'd do it.

you may find this powder difficult to get ixed properly, leading to 'hot spots' (where you may get 10+mg alpraz instead of 1mg). if you wanna turn this liquid into pills, dissolve it in propylene glycol, then drop it onto small balls of tissue paper at the dose you want. put these into the gelcaps when dry.

that's how i'd do it.

But im gonna dissolve and mix both the alprazolam and creatine in the IPA...
So how would there come hotspots in that?

Why and how did U even get that powder how do people get Xanax powder ? Deep web ? And what's the purpose good profit? Isn't it a manufacturing scheduled substances chiarge + distribution charge ?

I can tell you that much, that i picked it up from my mailbox.
And why? Well.. Its cheap. Its so fucking cheap compared to pills (footballs, bars, upjohn, pentagons, and so on.).

I can tell you that much, that i pickedit up from my mailbox.
And why? Well.. Its cheap. Its so fucking cheap compared to pills (footballs, bars, upjohn, pentagons, and so on.).
+ 500 mg does not take as much place as 500 footballs or 250 bars, when its being sent by the post office.

Off topic, but I might thought I'd chime in. I've been taking Xanax everyday for the past year. It's idiotically addictive. If I don't have at least 3 milligrams a day, I'll have bad anxiety all day. If only 2 milligrams a day, I can't sleep... and 1 milligram? Might as well be nothing.

Thank god I'm prescribed it... I couldn't image being addicted to benzos without having a prescription. It's hell on earth not to have it everyday... so just keep in mind that Xanax is a fucking fiend. You start taking it, and addiction sneaks up on you. It's only when you DON'T have any that you realize that you've become physically addicted...

Should i use something else then creatine? as its not very soluble soluble in IPA..

OP - Why not do a 10-mg/mL solution in 95% EtOH drinking type, aka Everclear in the US, then use an insulin type syringe, no needle (something with 0.1-mL demarcations) and keep the solution covered mostly to avoid solvent evaporation while you eject 0.2-mL on some type of blotter paper / dosage unit, and as above poster noted put it in a gel cap once the EtOH evaporates of the paper. There's instructions to be found on how to do this, utse or DuckDuckGo. Other options include wet graduation or LSD style blotter preparation.

Please excuse the following if you feel it's condescending, but I feel I must reiterate some other stuff written above:

This is for also everyone asking how to prepare any known psychoactive compound into a form that obviously is intended for human consumption, not to belittle the OP.

This is highly probable a felony activity in the US. I can't discuss law on here, and I am not an attorney so this isn't legal advice: It is my informed understanding of the law. For HR's sake just know if you buy, sell or transfer alprazolam in any form including to yourself, intended for consumption that may well be enough to get you arrested and a indictment for illegal, controlled substance manufacturing if you get found out. And worse charges if someone gets harmed in any way as any result of consuming this product, regardless of how much of anything else they've ingested or injected.

Don't consume alprazolam without a legal prescription, in your name, purchased from a pharmacy. You could end up passed out in public with a few of what you make on you and... The investigation begins, depending on LE if they get involved.

Alprazolam is getting a lot of LE attention here in the US.

If the stuff will never leave your legal residence, HR will have been wisely implemented, and you'll likely have less trouble. Granted it's only 50-bars worth you mention.

Be discrete. That's good HR advice right there.

Better smarter - throw that shit away. If you insist follow the above and for the sake of all that is righteous be responsible with your api and your final disposition for that material.

FWIW - look up alprazolam stability in EtOH with 5% or so water, without a preservative, and you may find working with it in solution to be just as easy and long lasting as the hassle of preparing an obvious human consumption product. Evaporation must be tightly controlled in either case. Keep solutions cool and in well marked amber ("light proof" bottles.)

Edit: add info, correct grammar.

Last edited: