• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Alprazolam and Clonazepam Solubility

Yeah I'm aware of those but my pharmacy doesn't carry them. They would have to special order them and they're not covered by my insurance either.

Yeah I'm aware of those but my pharmacy doesn't carry them. They would have to special order them and they're not covered by my insurance either.

Wafers are obviously a good idea, since they are easier to split as well... But money...

I would be surprised if oral sol clonazepam wasn't available in the US. Might be insurance trouble there too though... Drops are meant mainly for children, and the price per weight unit clonazepam is about double that of 0.5mg pills (in my area).

Anyway, you've tried 0.25mg, and that was to big a step. 0.125mg shouldn't be hard to acquire (quarter of 0.5mg pill).

Maybe if you combine it with spreading out the dosage more? I'm guessing you dose 3-4 times a day? 3 quarters of a 0.5, five times a day makes 1.875mg.

Or maybe just trying to switch (in part/completely) to a benzo with longer half-life (not necessarily diazepam). Then taper clonazepam, and then taper the other benzo.

Just brainstorming a little here, hope it gives someone something.

I take 1mg twice a day... And I have no problem with the Klonopin half life... I don't really know what other benzo options I have since Klonopin induces benzo rage sometimes in me and Valium is better known for that... I obviously have easy access to phenazepam but that's only a 60 hour half life.

I wish my doctor would just write me a damn compounding script! :<

I take 1mg twice a day... And I have no problem with the Klonopin half life... I don't really know what other benzo options I have since Klonopin induces benzo rage sometimes in me and Valium is better known for that... I obviously have easy access to phenazepam but that's only a 60 hour half life.

I was just thinking that the more stable levels you maintain, the smaller the risk of withdrawal symptoms.

I'd say two dosages a day is a little on the low side. If I were you I'd definitely dose more frequently before trying to taper. At least three times a day.

Phenazepam typically has a longer half-life than clonazepam.

I suppose phenazepam would make titration and tapering easier, so if phenazepam works for you, I'd recommend that.

I think splitting your 2mg in four doses would be a good start in any case.

Remember; the relationship between half-life and duration of action isn't the same as the relationship between half-life and withdrawal experiences.

Why wont s/he? Couldn't that too bring insurance trouble btw? Or maybe you're willing to pay for that handy solution.

If you don't mind the trouble you could grind down some pills and weigh out your dosage in powder. I'm assuming you have a decent scale since you mentioned phenazepam.

please help

ok can sum1 help i am most of the time just an oxy shooter but about 20 min i took 3 2mg klopin and just mixed them with one sirnge full of water heated it a little the mixture was a little thick but i shot it anyways i did get a pretty good rush form it but im not floored or anything i just i dint know till i came here about the solubility factor of this process so i just want to know if i will be ok heath wise anybody have any input please respond ill be checkin and i know it was stupid to do this with out knowing what i was doing so no need for rude remarks just help me out plz ps i feel good and fine hearts beating kinda funny tho

ok can sum1 help i am most of the time just an oxy shooter but about 20 min i took 3 2mg klopin and just mixed them with one sirnge full of water heated it a little the mixture was a little thick but i shot it anyways i did get a pretty good rush form it but im not floored or anything i just i dint know till i came here about the solubility factor of this process so i just want to know if i will be ok heath wise anybody have any input please respond ill be checkin and i know it was stupid to do this with out knowing what i was doing so no need for rude remarks just help me out plz ps i feel good and fine hearts beating kinda funny tho

Hello,

It's really hard to say what will happen. It ranges from being lethal to you not being able to notice any effects once the drug has worn off.

If you don't feel comfortable seeking medical attention, then at least consult a physician.

If you were to get to a hospital now there are treatments that can make your prognosis better, it's not "too late" or anything like that.

And remember; Bluelight is here because information saves lives.

Take care

Last edited:
So whats the consesus on alprzolam's solubuluty in PG (prop glycol)>

Ive done it up to 4-5mg with phenazepam in the same sitiuation, and was able to do aout the same with etiz powder?

Edit- I toook 50mg alprazolam, and it dissolved in 12.5 ml of PG for anyone who is wondering.

Last edited:
I toook 50 alprazpoa,a

Think you've had enough, lol. :p
Alprazolam should be readily soluble in PEG (use at least food grade, as it is easily obtainable).

ebola

lol, yeah last night was a bit of a blur.

Got a bit more respect for raw alprazolam powder now. =D

Yup.....PEG (PolyEthylene Glycol) is the best solvent for alpy and most other benzos...I don't understand why so many people are trying to use alcohol, as most bezos are CONSIDERABLY less soluble in alcohol.