• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Alphabetical Rape

Aeon Psyche

Bluelighter
Give me a beat. x D

Alphabetical rape, the alpha and omega displayed, in a vague memory of what I might say.
Salvia salvation in dilated eyespray, she tears like a cry baby, from what I tried lately.
Hide my mistakes from surprised hailey. An organic cell, a natural, balloon bubble I pop when I panic well.
I'm terribly edible, 'Have them eat the kids' like cannibals, my salary is sellable, in syllables accessable
to listeners who understand my flow.
Just letting you know, I've written gravity prose, and cons, I stretch lines for knowledgable ones.
Numeric number 1, position I've inherited, and I quikly married it, my cerebral depicted and
analysed by each and every terabit.
I'm terrible in it, I tear a bull apart every minute, my carousel goes round and round without being extra cynic.
explicit, text written, to perfect literature written for fictional imaginary friends, I'm happy to hold their hands.
Using golden pens, but the ink is merely black like my coffee, dark autopsy, pictures I frame them and
collect apologies, from all their killers.
All this pill is, is bitter to swallow, thick and hollow, when switching to holographic contrast.
I'll call it jurassic bombblasts, confess, or I'll be gone fast, in any direction without a compass.
Or GPS, I seek succes, a succer of a successor who'll be deeply impressed, with my sleepy ink patterns.
Not that this shit matters, I expect a reply on invisible letters, and start my own show on disney channel.
I rip saturn, out of it's lousy orbit, and defoul the distortions, that I leave behind in your mouth in six portions.
Sick fortune, my multiple multitude multiplies the multi, dude. Useless usage of uses used to be useless to me.
You'll see, with the help of little Lucy, hallucinations, about hell and satan, on your tele-station.
"I'm a customer with a complaint", SHIT!! Yeah? What's the problem? "Life isn't pretty enough!" Would death solve em?
Dissolving rings I ripple on "Ricky's Lake" when I skip pebbles. You might aswell tell your problems to Philip and Terrance.