View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Alphabet Soup

Wutang_Forever

Bluelighter
Alphabet soup: When a person has been ingesting small amounts of various designer chemicals (4-aco-DMT, 4-ho-MET, MXE, ect...) with a small powder spoon through out the night. As a result the person's brain becomes alphabet soup.
Anyone else used this term?

I always heard it as just a huge collection of closely related RCs, normally 2C-X. Like, "I had an alphabet soup of chems back in '11", not "I did a fucking alphabet soup of drugs last night".....Though I kinda like it, it works.

Not sure if you're kidding, but I thought the slew of RCs with letter-code abbreviated names itself is sometimes called alphabet soup - referring to them as a category or phenomenon.

What you're talking about making mash of your brains overdosing would in this case be... alphabet soup soup?

In any case, don't scoop these chems most of which are way potent with a spoon - though I guess it beats chopsticks, using chems in Asia must be terribly awkward.

In any case, don't scoop these chems most of which are way potent with a spoon - though I guess it beats chopsticks, using chems in Asia must be terribly awkward.

No doubt this is as tongue-in-cheek as the rest of the thread, but just for the record, they have spoons there too! :D

I dont even really enjoy the idea of doing RCs, not that i am not open to it but i prefer the classics. I would barely want to take them one at a time let alone in the manner the OP suggested. It just sounds like a foolish and risky thing to do. If you were going to take multiple drugs why wouldnt you measure and time them correctly to create the best experience? When I candy flip i dont shovel spoon fulls of MDMA and LSD into my mouth, not that one could anyway, but i literally set my phone to go off at times to maximize the experience.

Everyone jokes that "is not the point of doing those drugs" but with proper plan and timing i can make it so i sleep at a decent hour and get to work after taking the morning off to sleep in a little bit after candy flipping at a show. I did this sunday and was fine at 1pm for work the following day. Drug use is about timing and measure not shoving substances into your mouth and making up terms for it. Thats just my opinion on it though.

I definitely prefer eticyclidone over yet another alphabet-soup name.

I always liked the logical set of names that someone came up with for the 4-sub tryptamines (iprocin, metacetin, etc.) that fit in with psilocyn and psilocybin, but they never really seemed to catch on for some reason.

(And I agree with you szuko000, I don't like the concept of "alphabet-soup" as a verb for taking whatever random RCs you can get your hands on that evening....that's just reckless behavior)

I've heard such drugs be called alphabeticals before, kind of ironically/sarcastically.

Urban Dictionary said:
Alphabet Soup
A sex move (usually performed drunk) in which a guy throws up in a girls vagina while eating her out
Dude, I hooked up with that girl from the party last night and I was so drunk that I gave her an Alphabet Soup

Urban Dictionary said:
Alphabet Soup
A term that is used as a euphemism to describe someone who has contracted HIV or AIDS. The soup reference comes from the letters found in the alphabet that spell out the names of the variation of the disease (i.e. HIV the virus that causes AIDS).

see also; soup, chicken noodle soup
Rob: Yo, I jus seen Carl the other day, and dude is mad skinny son.

Jay: Thas that soup man.

Rob: Soup? *confused*

Jay: That alphabet soup.

Rob: Wha--oh daaaamn! It's like that cuz?

Jay: Yup, it's like that son. *nodding knowingly*

Nah, I won't use this phrase.

I love my fair share of tryptamines and lysergamides. But in my friend circle alphabet soup 99% of the time refers LSD, mdxx, and ketamine. They all follow suite in the alphabet "K,L,M" hence why we call it alphabet soup.

I do make my personal subtitutions. But keep the similar drugs. Ald/1p/al-lad/eth, 2c-x, mxe/o-pcm/ephenidine

With the more serotongenic dissociates I wait at least four hours after injesting mdma before indulging.

As stated timing is everything the only hangover I really ever feel is from the mdma, if it's not involved I'm usually golden the next day. I also don't drink alcohol so that helps quite a lot

Yea well I learned my lesson , MXE + psychedelics = crazy intense. I wouldn't say shoveling, as the spoon will only hold about 8mg. More like bumping slowly over the course of hours. Purely psychedelic alphabet soup next time though ;)
As for puking in pussy, that sounds much worse than my definition. Sad thing is that it's probably happened to some poor chick. Hepatitis A/B/C, HIV, HPV, and GH: the worst of all soups.

^I thought Alphabet Soup w.r.t. vaginas was supposed to be when you trace out all of the letters of the alphabet on her labia and clit using the tip of your tongue.

^I thought Alphabet Soup w.r.t. vaginas was supposed to be when you trace out all of the letters of the alphabet on her labia and clit using the tip of your tongue.
that makes more sense and would be far more enjoyable

Never really understood the hate for the alphabet soup - I mean, how is it in any way a bad thing to know exactly what you're taking on a structural level based on substitutions of an accepted skeleton to form a globally understood naming convention?