• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

alpha-Pyrrolidinopentiophenone

fattcatt

Greenlighter
hello peeps,
anyone tried this one yet? there is very little first hand info out there that i can find. supposed to be sort of like mdpv but more euphoric and depending on the source either 3-4 times more or 3-4 times less potent. quite a range there...

also interested. Someone said that a-PVP was what stuffmonger isolated from his pv?...

Is there a Mega thread for this chemical I can read through because if there is Im having trouble finding it?

Reason I ask is because I have some questions regarding the two different types of alpha pvp currently seen floating around which, in my opinion, actually seem like two different substances or atleast one of them is some type of mix of substances.

I've found that there are two types of alpha pvp floating around: white and tan (suspiciously reminiscent of mdpv...)

I believe the tan stuff is real alpha pvp. Its quite harsh on nasal membranes and has a very strong bitter taste and unique smell. This stuff seems quite euphoric at first and is definetly more-ish as it wears off. I believe this stuff to be true alpha pvp but cannot say so without any certainty other than personal opinion.

The white stuff has its own unique smell and taste but its nowhere near as bitter or harsh as the tan. Seems way more mellow, less fiendish, less euphoric and less fun. Its weird how different this stuff smells, looks, tastes and feels from the tan stuff when its suppose to be the same chemical... which I don't believe it is but have no way of verifying so.

Any ideas or can anyone point me to the appropriate thread to read and/or post this in? Either one does not exist or my searching skills aren't up to par these days.

Stuffmonger's claims were discredited in EADD and he vanished.. the EADD MDPV megathreads can be found in the EADD Directory in my sig. There are multilpe reincarnations of it (PV'd peeps sure do like to chat :D) and I'm not sure which version it is in..

I don't think there is an a-PVP megathread but I did find this thread in Other Drugs with a bit of info in, and this thread in EADD. There may be threads in ADD too.

I'm going to move this over to Other Drugs actually, as they handle RC stims now, hope that is okay :)

BDD > OD

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2023/02/230215100417.htm

"Our results allow the conclusion that the substances we researched interact with the dopamine transporter to different degrees, and for varying lengths of time," explains the first author, Marco Niello from the MedUni Vienna's Centre for Physiology and Pharmacology. "This, in turn, forms the molecular background for the differences in duration and intensity of the effects of various psychostimulants,"

No shit Sherlock!!!