• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Alll this cosni wanted concerts

Hezman94

Bluelighter
I rookk a concerts extended fifty mg pill years ago I expected to get wired but for once I could focus on a game everyone said I was more relaxed etc told doctors for a drug thing on nt record anyway I notice low doses of Anny stimulants helpa.me tremendously I clean the.house I dont think about weed every hour or even opiates I can go.oonger without them even modsdanol has helped.me.modafanil

They.give.me all these downe a qhe. I need just a low dose of a upper it would help my depeesaio. Aswell people even said I like you. Enter qbw. You bad a bit of fet you change for the. Writer too.much does send me wappy ehnde why don't.lole biyi g it often. I honestly think j could cut diw the morphi e if I hadascriptforco certa I like taking it properly or even modsdanol
O just want.mpdafanol.or concerts quetiapine.and.morpho sedated and I've naturally badadjd .y.ehole.life j just was really really clever and ADHD was seen as a thickkid illness twenty years ago and I'm more inattentive tha hyper

I remember having a bupeopion script it even stopped me smoking which it's made for that helped loads but did make me but manicy they tried venlafaxine horrible side effects and i felt twisted in a nasty way why can't they are what I'm trying to say I got one assessment never went to another refused to a d mum refused to think I was not normal I use to lie to psychiatrists when a teenager I always been mood disorders and very inattentive and smart at one thing English and computing