• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Allergy to Heroin? CURIOUS ..i gues..

gralok

Greenlighter
Hi guys, I will tell you something really weird.
Today, me and my friends decided to do some H. Actually, Ive already tried number of opioids including heroin, but nothing ever worked.. well not at all.
Really this is not joke! About thirty minutes ago i sniffed about 220-280mg turkish heroin, with absolutely no tolerance. My friends which did just about 40-60mg on the other hand, are in really really good mood.

In fact Heroin makes me:
dumb (you see this post :D it is really difficult remember right grammatic and write it with bllured vission - every 35 seconds) , some parts of my body is numb but some itchy , breathing is little bit harder sometimes (about three or four seconds only), itchy, fighety- the need to sway in the nose all the time(disgusting), I feel really uncomfortable due rash which always appears. There is absolutely no euphoria, no calm effect or relax.. in fact Iam getting little bit anxious due to this fuc**** rash .
Rash wasnt always there, firstly I experienced it after heavy MDMA session, from this time i experience it during opioid experiments.

!!!!AND most Curious?: I found that if I close my eyes and breathe like that I feel sensation on top of my head (no idea how to describe it) and doing it for about one minute MAKES ME ABSOLUTELY SOBER. I thought it is due to depressing blood from my head, but than it should be back in a minutes or not? after about 5mins there is only about 5% of previous itchines.

Without doing this technique (which can cut this itchy-session anytime) So worst of this symptomps will dissapear in a seconds (Friends are just joking about my RUSH-RASH, unfortunatelly it can stay for days)

List of opioids I tried:
Heroin-
Kratom- only puking and nonsedative effect (wery uncomfortable)
Tramadol- Worked first time (but iam not sure if it was the real opioid high) eated about ten caps.
Tilidine- nothing at all maybe a little with first pill, little bit stimulated (which I actually get from heroin in lower doses as well
Poppy tea- Doesnt work without cig and when I do I just totaly lose mtorcontrol and fall down in a second.
DXM - Supersensitive to it, I did it only few times and always end up high for up to three days.

Benzo works for me wery well, I just need slighter bigger doses (like 1mg xanax to feel something and 4-8mg to slowly fall asleep)

This was really last time I tried it, I guess it has some permanent effect on me. I remember when I tried opioids firt time, that it has mild effect, but with
next tries (min 3+ moths betwen) it was weaker and now it is practicullary nonexistent.

THIS IS NOT A JOKE. I will be glad for any informations! Please (I wont use H, but Iam really curious about whats "wrong"/"right" with me..)

Last edited:
Opiate allergies are fairly common mate, the dead giveaway is the rash and itch.

Standard drug reaction, can make you puke and handy to know should you need opiates in hospital.

Most people are not highly allergic, just annoyingly and an antihistamine helps.

Sorry dude, pretty unlucky!

Mind you, I dont know how this correlates to the fent analogues or any shit like that or if you would have an extreme reaction.

Dont do those horrible things, dont know about the other weird symptoms either sorry.

Rash plus itch plus new drug= drug reaction= antihistamines and some topical corticosteroids.

Sorry dude, pretty unlucky!

or count your blessings that you have a solid reason never to be addicted to dope. just avoid all opiates if i were you, the grind aint nearly worth the "fun"

Yah, are right. Probably I have pretty addictible personality, so thx you good, causality or whatever. At all, only thing, I am afraid about, is that I will get injured somehow in future and have to use it due to pain :/. even if it will work to relief, I couldnt handle it with these side effects. I still feel shitty and it doesnt look like it should get any better in next hours :/.

Thank you both for reply, so thats not really curious, right? :D .. my bad. I will never try it again and it was really bad idea to do that amout (or any).
Have a nice day, week and whole life :)

Opiate allergies are fairly common mate, the dead giveaway is the rash and itch.

It's not an allergic reaction, it is caused by the drug directly acting on so-called "mast cells" to induce the release of histamine.

Generally, this seems to occur more often with natural and semi-synthetic opioids derived from poppy alkaloids (ex.: codeine, morphine, heroin) compared to fully synthetic opioids like tramadol or fentanyl, and there also seems to be a lot of variability in how far each individual person is affected by a specific substance.

Here're two interesting papers on mast cell activation/degranulation by opioids:
Opiates have long been known to cause the release of histamine from mast cells, resulting in several undesirable effects, such as hypotension, urticaria, pruritus, and tachycardia. The mechanism of this opiate response has remained unclear, although it is known to be non-immunological in nature. A survey of the histamine-releasing properties of a variety of opiates shows that the pharmacology of opiate-induced histamine release from mast cells is distinct from that of known opiate receptors. Although functional opiate receptors may exist on mast cells and may be capable of modulating IgE-mediated histamine release, there is no evidence that these receptors account for opiate-induced histamine release. Since other basic compounds have been suggested to release histamine from mast cells by directly activating G-proteins, it seems possible that morphine and endogenous opiates may also share this mechanism.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7694026
The opiate codeine and the synthetic opioids meperidine, fentanyl, alfentanil, sufentanil, remifentanil, buprenorphine, and the opioid antagonist naloxone were tested. Only codeine and meperidine induced mast cell activation with the release of tryptase and histamine, leading to protein extravasation, flare reactions, and itch sensations.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14742371

What baffles me more is that you're not high given your high dose

Hi guys, I will tell you something really weird.
Today, me and my friends decided to do some H. Actually, Ive already tried number of opioids including heroin, but nothing ever worked.. well not at all.
Really this is not joke! About thirty minutes ago i sniffed about 220-280mg turkish heroin, with absolutely no tolerance. My friends which did just about 40-60mg on the other hand, are in really really good mood.

In fact Heroin makes me:
dumb (you see this post :D it is really difficult remember right grammatic and write it with bllured vission - every 35 seconds) , some parts of my body is numb but some itchy , breathing is little bit harder sometimes (about three or four seconds only), itchy, fighety- the need to sway in the nose all the time(disgusting), I feel really uncomfortable due rash which always appears. There is absolutely no euphoria, no calm effect or relax.. in fact Iam getting little bit anxious due to this fuc**** rash .
Rash wasnt always there, firstly I experienced it after heavy MDMA session, from this time i experience it during opioid experiments.

!!!!AND most Curious?: I found that if I close my eyes and breathe like that I feel sensation on top of my head (no idea how to describe it) and doing it for about one minute MAKES ME ABSOLUTELY SOBER. I thought it is due to depressing blood from my head, but than it should be back in a minutes or not? after about 5mins there is only about 5% of previous itchines.

Without doing this technique (which can cut this itchy-session anytime) So worst of this symptomps will dissapear in a seconds (Friends are just joking about my RUSH-RASH, unfortunatelly it can stay for days)

List of opioids I tried:
Heroin-
Kratom- only puking and nonsedative effect (wery uncomfortable)
Tramadol- Worked first time (but iam not sure if it was the real opioid high) eated about ten caps.
Tilidine- nothing at all maybe a little with first pill, little bit stimulated (which I actually get from heroin in lower doses as well
Poppy tea- Doesnt work without cig and when I do I just totaly lose mtorcontrol and fall down in a second.
DXM - Supersensitive to it, I did it only few times and always end up high for up to three days.

Benzo works for me wery well, I just need slighter bigger doses (like 1mg xanax to feel something and 4-8mg to slowly fall asleep)

This was really last time I tried it, I guess it has some permanent effect on me. I remember when I tried opioids firt time, that it has mild effect, but with
next tries (min 3+ moths betwen) it was weaker and now it is practicullary nonexistent.

THIS IS NOT A JOKE. I will be glad for any informations! Please (I wont use H, but Iam really curious about whats "wrong"/"right" with me..)

Meditate and exercise before you take it and smoke it dont sniff it if it still dont effect you count yourself lucky im not gonna patronise you but your friend will never forget his highs and probably chase it all the way off a mountain but if you still wanna try it smoke it smoking is unique because the smoke is shapeless and readily absorbed by the lungs last but not least it could be tolerance..

The itch is kinda common for me... a good rush (after shooting) usually involves an intense all over itch after experiencing a sort of indescribable metallic taste at the back of my throat.

You could definitely be allergic OP, but in my opinion it is just as likely that you just experienced a powerful histamine release. Many Opioids cause this sort of effect, but Heroin (Morphine Diacetate) and Morphine are totally well-known for doing so. This itself is actually an allergic reaction of sorts, although Histamine is also released due to injury and inflammation. The question at hand though is whether you have allergies above and beyond what Heroin normally causes.

As I said, these reactions can really be quite severe. I've experienced a histamine release from IV Morphine that was so severe that I scratched several parts of my face and body bloody. It can bee really crazy. A further example is Codeine (3-Methyl Morphine). It can cause severe histamine by the oral route, but if injected it can actually cause a reaction so severe that it could kill you, which is why it is so contraindicated. This is only relevant because all of these drugs are very closely related.

If, in the future and only after doing your best to make sure that the practice is fairly safe for you, you could experiment with taking an antihistamine like Diphenhydramine (Benadryl) 30-45 minutes prior to administering the drug.

Heroin adverse reactions/allergies are pretty common, even more so in people who are allergic to latex. Try taking a claritin or some other non-drowsy antihistamine. That should help the rash and may help the breathing problems. If it should get worse within 72 hours, if you have an epi-pen, you should use it. If not, visit an ER, Good Samaritan law should protect you from law enforcement. I wouldn't recommend using natural opiates again, synthetic ones may be safer.

Is this #3 you're talking about? I.e. not hcl? I agree it's likely just the effects of histamine release itself, not a true allergy. It's possible you are reacting to a cut or a different opiate - street h especially #3 is full of all kinds of other opiates bc it isn't purified. Some can cause crazy itching though as said, morphine & h are well known for those effects.

I personally have tried many opiates & am a heavy h user & I've never found any opiates euphoric or recreational or enjoyable in anyway. Some like oxycodone & most opioids are actively dysphoric for me AND they tend to do little for my pain (the only reason I use opiates). I've done h every way possible including IV, too, but nasal remains my preferred ROA as I can't smoke & the other ROAs are much too sedating. Not everyone enjoys opiates & IMO h is the most overrated drug ever.

Did you not experience ANY sedation or feeling of warmth? Bc even I still get those effects.