• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Allergies and Opiates

thurston

Bluelighter
Having stopped opiates after many years of usage I've noticed that my allergies are really bad now. Do opiates block allergic reactions to pollen? I'm miserable and it's not from being dope sick.

How long have you been off? Maybe you just didn’t notice it as bad when high, as opiates tend to numb allot things.

I have almost debilitating pollen allergy in the season. But Ive started using Thymosin Alpha 1, and it temporarily eliminates my heyfever. I use 1.5 mg twice weekly 2-3 weeks and then I'm good for the summer. Next season i have to run it again, so not a cure.

I read about it in passing on reddit. Someone claiming it “cured” their hey-fever. Its one of the older more studied peptides so figured it was worth a try. And very much was. Didn't just help, it literally eliminated my hey-fever within 2-3 days. Needs to be injected subQ though. Its a Immune system modulator. In medicine its used as a immune system "enhancer" for viral infections. For exampel HIV, and theres been studious with Covid. I had no side effecs from it. But do your reasearch if you go donw that route.

Last edited:
I quit the 1st of April from low dose run that started in Oct with a compressed nerve root. I've taken Opiate since 2009 for chronic pain. Hydrocodone until 2015 then mostly kratom, sub and Tianeptine after that. I've quit several times in those years so I'm familiar with dope sickness and this is not it. Also I took 50mg of Tianeptine day before yesterday and had no relief of symptom. I never had allergies like this when I was on opiates, not even close. When on opiates I literally went years between sneezes. Did a doctor give you the Thymosin Alpha 1 injection?

I quit the 1st of April from low dose run that started in Oct with a compressed nerve root. I've taken Opiate since 2009 for chronic pain. Hydrocodone until 2015 then mostly kratom, sub and Tianeptine after that. I've quit several times in those years so I'm familiar with dope sickness and this is not it. Also I took 50mg of Tianeptine day before yesterday and had no relief of symptom. I never had allergies like this when I was on opiates, not even close. When on opiates I literally went years between sneezes. Did a doctor give you the Thymosin Alpha 1 injection?
No, I ordered from a peptide vendor online. Reconstituted with BAC water and injected SubQ with insulin syringe/needle.

Serious hey-fever can be quite debilitating. I used to escape mainland Europe to the Canary Islands during the worst period.

Yeah my allergies feel like they are cured when I would take oxycodone or really any opiates. Go from sniffling to clear nose so quick.