• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Allergic to herion?

DeadElvis666

Bluelighter
When I smoke dope (black tar) or if I take a large dose of Oxy, I get the most unsettling "head pressure" or "surging" feeling in my head. It feels like I'm going to die or something. If I smoke less than a half gram of tar, it doesn't usually give me the terrible feeling in my head (it feels like my ears are ringing so intensely that I'm going to have an aneurysm or a stroke or something) but anything over a half gram will usually give me the terrible "surging" feeling in my head. It is so uncomfortable that I can't even enjoy the high from heroin. I'm assuming it must be some kind of allergy because it never improved, regardless of how much tar I smoked. I have had the same feeling on Oxy as well. Small doses seem ok, but once it becomes enough of a dose to produce euphoric feelings, it's accompanied by the most unbearable "wah-wah pedal in my brain" feeling. That's actually exactly what it feels like, like there is a "wah wah pedal" between my inner ear and my brain. It is an absolutely unbearable feeling. I've had the same awful feeling the day after a really loud concert. Anyone else experience this on opiates? Is this an allergy? It has completely ruined opiates for me, unless I use them in tiny, almost unnoticeable amounts, and there's not much point in that. I worry that I might actually die if I were to IV heroin, not from an overdose, but rather from some kind of allergic reaction. Or if I ever went to the hospital and was put on morphine it would probably be absolute hell for me.

You could also be using too much.... A half gram at a time is quite a bit

But my girl just nods out and feels great on a similar dose. But for me it's not possible. If I smoke enough to get anywhere near nodding, the dreaded "wah wah pedal" starts up and I'm absolutely miserable until the dope wears off. Smoking pot seems to make it worse.