Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Allergic reaction following LSD

HiLiKuS

Bluelighter
Hello all,

Has any one else ever had a dermatitis reaction to taking LSD?

I have noticed that the day after a trip my neck area where the thyroid gland is, is really red and inflamed.

I do get dermatitis in that area from a couple natural compounds that are found in aloe vera and tea tree oil ( and other essential oils ) just think that it is strange that the same area will then be inflamed after taking lsd.

The lsd is from a little dropper bottle and not from blotter paper.

The last few times that I have had some I have had the same reaction, have been using the same little bottle for over 12 months now so its always been the same stuff but just the last few times my thyroid seems angry. I had my thyroid function tests done about 12 months ago and they were all within normal.

If any one has any ideas, suggestions or similar experiences can you please let me know

cheers yo

Was the little bottle used for anything prior to storing the acid? Essential oils, for example?

Oils are hard to completely wash out from a container. That was my first thought. Other than that, I've not heard of any similar reaction.

but that's just me. Maybe somebody else...?

Yeah, Ive seen people get rashes flare up from LSD.
Was psoriasis I think....but all the same.
Your body can react strangely to strange chemicals.
That's about as scientific as I get, kids.

It's possible to give yourself a histamine reaction from stressing under LSD. I've seen pretty big bubbles form on a friend's leg and they started getting even more stressed and the bubbles got worse.
I gave them phenergan and calmed them down and within 10 minutes the bubbles were pretty much gone (fast than I would expect phenergan to deal with the issue)

Thanks for the replies.

Halif...I think your are onto something, the bottle previously was a breath mint dropper bottle.....after some reading, eucalyptol is an ingredient often found in minty stuff like mouth wash etc and that is one of the things that i'm allergic to. I'm an idiot for not making the connection. So thanks again.

I wish phenergan worked that quick for me.

I will get some tabs and see if i get the same reaction so I know whether it is lsd or the remains of what was previously in the bottle causing the flare up.

thanks guys