• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Alleged drug dealer had up to 10,000 stolen shotguns and rifles at his home and in st

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
20406a6f1b5c05ebd2a280b1091797c9

WHEN sheriff’s deputies went to serve a subpoena on an alleged drug dealer at his home they discovered up to 10,000 stolen shotguns and hunting rifles.

“We honestly passed guns from one person to the other as fast as you could for nine straight hours,” Chesterfield County Sheriff Jay Brooks told WBTV.

“There were so many guns we quit counting after a while.”

f055d5a100d62687dae9fce2586a2e63

Brent Nicholson, 51, was arrested and charged with trafficking opium and heroin earlier in the week in and deputies went with the subpoena to his home just outside the Town of Pageland in South Carolina.

They noticed what appeared to be stolen goods in his front yard that had been reported missing only days earlier and went to a judge for a search warrant. Then they went inside the house and made the startling discoveries. Deputies also went to a warehouse owned by Nicholson and found more firearms and stolen goods.

“There’s somewhere between 7,000 and 10,000 stolen weapons,” Brooks said.

“None of us have ever seen anything anywhere close to this.

“No telling how many break-ins this will help wrap up.”

dd41a3a4e11a85b645a217bdd4999e0e

Brooks said almost all of the weapons were shotguns and hunting rifles and that it looked like Nicholson was hoarding guns other people had stolen for him. There was no indication Nicholson was a gun trafficker at this stage, he said.

“There’s no evidence that he even used them,” Brooks said. “There’s no evidence that he was selling them — he just wanted them. His house looked like that hoarders program on TV.”

Hunting crossbows; ammunition; taxidermed deer, elk and alligator heads; hunting mounts; tools; air compressors and more than 500 chainsaws were also found, all believed stolen.

The Charlotte Observer reported that hundreds more weapons were found at a liquor store Nicholson and his father run and at the father’s house.

The weapons and the loot were hauled away in four 12-metre long tractor-trailers.

“We’ve been there ever since and we’ll probably be working on this into next week,” Brooks said.

Nicholson has a “lengthy record,” Brooks added.

He was taken to the county jail on Saturday charged with the possession of stolen property.

Source: http://www.news.com.au/world/allege...-in-storage-unit/story-fndir2ev-1227584584098

You know cause 10 guns aren't enough when you're a drug dealer :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Ehhh... Dude sounds like a hoarder, and an opium charge? What is this 1900? That's one I have not seen before. Also all of those are box store guns bythe look at it, no pistols or subguns. Almost anyone can go to Walmart and buy any of those. Sounds like a local crazy liquor store owner that liked to barter and hoard.

Dude has more chins than a chinese phone book hah.

Judging by the photos that man is definitely a hoarder. No actually person storing anything for use would keep it like that all strewn about. Dont get me wrong having that many guns is dangerous because if he is simply hoarding them all it takes is one person with a gun and the desire to obtain a militias worth of fire arms because having that many guns doesnt mean you will have the time to defend yourself. Its not that I think he cant use them but seriously all it take is one enterprising individual to kill this man and have a uhaul and they could arm a whole city. Could you imagine all it would take is him finding like minded people and he could make a militia like 8000 strong.

I guess that is the real danger in a massive stock pile. Dont get me wrong i will massively stock pile the things i want in case something happens but i would never approach even 100 of the same item let alone one causing such a media frenzy at this time.

Its not that I think he cant use them but seriously all it take is one enterprising individual to kill this man and have a uhaul and they could arm a whole city. Could you imagine all it would take is him finding like minded people and he could make a militia like 8000 strong.

And 500 of that militia would be armed with chainsaws....8(

You put good quality optics on some of the bigger caliber rifles and put a well trained marksman on one and you could do some carnage...plus the sheer number of ppl je could arm with 12gas it would be like a civil war volley lol..add the xhaimsaws and you've got enough gear to probably over throw some reallydirt poor sbit hole somewhere

plus the sheer number of ppl je could arm with 12gas it would be like a civil war volley lol..

The idea of 500 people shooting shotguns in a volley gave me a good laugh

He must have been trading dope for whatever people brought him... and guns are easy to steal in SC...
(or some of the folks would trade him dope for guns then report the gun stolen...)

He must have been trading dope for whatever people brought him... and guns are easy to steal in SC...
(or some of the folks would trade him dope for guns then report the gun stolen...)

That would make sense as a business plan if he then sold the guns he received for money. Instead they just sat in storage lol

That's some pure insanity! I wonder if it will stir the gun control enthusiasts?!?

If anything he was doing such people a favor by taking 10, 000 guns off the street
Haha nice! Thinking about this, it seems pretty dangerous... I mean what are the chances that all 10k of those guns are unloaded with the safety on?!? Would be pretty hard to keep track of!

Hmmm. Drug dealer + over 10,000 guns.? This only has one logical answer = ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE.

You start collecting all the guns you can, and your a drug dealer, you may be the only one left on earth, what more would you need besides drugs, food ( he obviously has lots of, hes fat af ) and guns.? LMAO.