European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

All the best for rehab Stee

F.U.B.A.R.

Bluelight Crew
I'm not positive, but I think our beloved mod Stee might have started his 12 week stint in rehab - as evidenced by his recent lack of forum activity.

So just wanted to say that if you get the chance to log in, here's a big up to you fella and hope everything goes ok!!

See you on the other side ;) <3

Nice of you to make this thread Fubz!

Best of luck stee, really hope this is the start of a better future for you

All the best mate

All the best Stee, just keep some choons handy and you'll be alright.

Not yet but its coming within the next 4 weeks at the max.

Once I'm in that will be it - no access to internet -

All the best Stee, just keep some choons handy and you'll be alright.

- and no personal items - music included. You are allowed to bring a couple of books which need vetting to make sure that they do not contain any material which may 'trigger' the need for drug use (books with drug content and crime themes, stuff like that...).

You'll know when I'm off a I will have to discuss with Ali as to whether or not I will be able to retain my moderator status. Once I'm in - that will be the last you here of me until September / October at the earliest.

Cheers for starting the thread though Foobs xxxx <3. I'm still at rock bottom and need all the encouragement and motivation I can during my last lap around the block.

At least I've got moving in so far that I have finally had a haircut.

Good luck Stee. Do this for yourself. Heroin is evil. It destroys those that indulge. Its not positive. You can beat this. It might seem to take your problems away for a few hours but it only creates more. I have seen so many lives destroyed by it. Get through it. Become a drug councillor. Help others. Stick to non addictive drugs like psychedelics that add to your life. But give the shit up. Your a good man and can add good to the world. Mates of mine walked away from it, Fubz walked away from it. You can too. But give that horrible life destroying crap up. Especially now in the age of fent analogs. Good luck brother

I don't think you would have to surrender your MOD status just because of a trip to rehabbb. We have like 25 mods for eadd to spare.

Anyhow, let us know when you are off.

BTW, big thumbs up for vanishing the thread outing my old id.

all the best Stee mate, if anyone can do it it'll be you :)

Not yet but its coming within the next 4 weeks at the max.

Once I'm in that will be it - no access to internet -

- and no personal items - music included. You are allowed to bring a couple of books which need vetting to make sure that they do not contain any material which may 'trigger' the need for drug use (books with drug content and crime themes, stuff like that...).

You'll know when I'm off a I will have to discuss with Ali as to whether or not I will be able to retain my moderator status. Once I'm in - that will be the last you here of me until September / October at the earliest.

Cheers for starting the thread though Foobs xxxx <3. I'm still at rock bottom and need all the encouragement and motivation I can during my last lap around the block.

At least I've got moving in so far that I have finally had a haircut.

Heh, sorry for being a little previous Stee - I couldn't remember when you said you were going and because you hadn't posted for about a week, I put 2 + 2 together and got 3.1427...

Oh well, at least you get to see your well wishers now :)

Stee. Remember what you used to do and how heroin robbed you of it. Well you have helped people here many times. You would make an excellent addiction councilor. You have soooo much to offer. Leave this shit behind. Dont let your past destroy your future. You can do this. Many people have. The ones i know that escaped live fullfilling lives. The ones that didn't are either in gaol, prostitutes at the end of being wanted or dead. A few still get around and they are walking corpses. Dont get stuck on the done! Get clean. Set goals. I know its difficult with your parents but you have to put yourself first. Set small achievable goals. Knock them over. Set higher ones...and keep heading down the path that will lead you to inner happiness and a sense of purpose. You are a lot like me. I had to make major changes to my life to get where i am. I was just lucky i never got caught doing some pretty major shit for a decade and stopped when the warning signs appeared and got away with it. But chase that inner purpose. I should be in the UK in a 4 or so months time. If you would like a guided trip on the purest LSD known to man i would love to give you that chance. Its helped me and many others make major changes and move on from past trauma. You can do this. This is your time.