• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

All my friends are junkies..that's not really true

Oh it's awesome - never expected Keith to be such a good player, I'd always assumed it was Mick Taylor - Keith is just on fire on Let it bleed9

Yeh, I made the same mistake by assuming Mick Taylor was the guitar god after Brian Jones died. But no, Keef was and is the fuckin tits.

In my opinion, the Stones died when Ron Wood joined.

On let it bleed Keith is a whole voice to himself with the guitar.

This is a good bit of writing about what the end of monkey man means:
He's kinda sick of the scene he's in, and he's looking for someone different than what he's used to
"Well, I am just a monkey man
I'm glad you are a monkey woman too"
He's guessing he could've found her
"I was bitten by a boar
I was gouged and I was gored
But I pulled on through "
Probably about hard times
"Yes, I'm a sack of broken eggs
I always have an unmade bed
Don't you?"
He's this dirty, messy dude into rock n roll looking for a rad girl to hang with
"Well, I hope we're not too messianic
Or a trifle too satanic
We love to play the blues"
Could be about some form of polarities, good and evil, heaven and hell, the two sides that compose him and give him the blues sometimes

eh ..... am i cool yet?

eh .... monkey on my back. er summthing.

[edit] ps: fuck off. and I love you regardless of your cool club pretentions[/edit]

[edit] x2 [/edit] yer so smart. not

[edit] /bitter cunt (Hello SAM. I wish you were here <3)

Last edited:
heh, i just listened to the lovely sleeping/snorting sounds at the end of 'in another land" .... have you heard that? I love that and then some <3 ...it just reduced me to silliness girlie giggles

The Uk has produced quite a few fantastic bands , the Stones being one of the best

None of my friends where I'm at now are druggies, aside from a line of speed or MDMA every 3:rd month.
All good by me. It actually makes me take it easier, so. They drink, I tend not to, but do some other substance.

As some who use alot of drugs, I couldn't be with anyone sober -
resentment from one side is as sure as rain (I base this solely on my own experience / from what heard from my junkie freinds and saw.)

Neither could I date a junkie - I've tried it. Crash and burn.

I have very few friends and of them no-one takes anything. So it’s just me IRL hiding it pretty well lol. I know I have you BL ❤️

Some people think that Exile is the best Stones album but I think it was Ismene who named the holy trinity correctly /\/\/\/\/\ there. Some Girls is great, Tattoo You which like Exile on Main Street was in large part recreated after the actual recording sessions were complete is the last album worth a listen. Start me Up which is perhaps the semi-official anthem of the Stone's imperial stadium era was a leftover from either Goats Head Soup or Some Girls the 2 sessions that TU is culled from. It went unnoticed I think as a reggae song apart from their engineer who urged Jagger to revisit it.

The pre-BB Stones are a different though very much listenable prospect is more a British Invasion type band than the most decadent and then greatest RNR band in the world, that era began with BB, the last track of which Salt of the Earth is a particular fav of mine.

As a "druggist" do you find most of your friends are fellow druggists? Could you have a friend who didn't drug? Could you date a lady who didn't take drugs for England? Or would you have had to at least seen her in the showers? (I'm extending the metaphor to having a shower after "taking drugs for England"..geddit?) :)
Sure. I do not base friendships, dating, or relationships on drug use or non-drug use.