European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

All my friends are junkies..that's not really true

Ismene2

Bluelighter
As a "druggist" do you find most of your friends are fellow druggists? Could you have a friend who didn't drug? Could you date a lady who didn't take drugs for England? Or would you have had to at least seen her in the showers? (I'm extending the metaphor to having a shower after "taking drugs for England"..geddit?) :)

eh, I could date a non drugist ... just as long as he's done his drug research.

i

love

drugs

/no.fucking.shame

<3... < 333

[edit]

I don't love a junkies [edit]behaviour[/edit], and I especially don't love junkie mentalities. I've known one. I wouldn't advise it.
And just to be clear, I love all humans equally, I just don't love a junkie's greed .. it's sickening, irrelevant of how understanding it is.

Last edited:
I have always thought there was a great difference between junkies and addicts. Addicts can live normal lives, go about their business if they can get their DOC and can be well adjusted members of society like a lot of us. But I always thought the term junkie was saved for an addict that would thieve, steal, lie and get high at any cost. That is just my own definitions I am not sure I even vocalized before.

Woops forgot to answer. Most everyone I know is an addict to something. Any junkie I may have known from my younger days are dead.

Last edited:
Indeed.

I am an addict. But I will not impart my addiction on to others.

My addiction is my own fucking business, and I will take care of it myself.

I will not inflict myself on to others. ie) I know who I am.

That's where the definition lies.

Much love to everyone dealing with addictions <3

/yes, apparently I'm a self-righteous cunt still.

/yes, apparently I'm a self-righteous cunt still.
Don't worry I still love you marmz!

Do you think you could love someone if you had to hide the drugs from them? There's a few people I think a lot of but I'm not sure if I actually confessed "I am a jakey fucker" they would "understand".

The Stones said it best...

I'm a fleabit peanut monkey
All my friends are junkies
That's not really true

I'm a cold Italian pizza
I could use a lemon squeezer
Could you do?

But, I've been bit, and I've been tossed around
By every she-rat in this town
Have you, babe?

Well, I am just a monkey man
I'm glad you are a monkey woman too

I was bitten by a boar
I was gouged, and I was gored
But I pulled on through

Yes, I'm a sack of broken eggs
I always have an unmade bed
Don't you?

Well, I hope we're not too messianic
Or a trifle too satanic
We love to play the blues

[Refrain]
Well, I am just a monkey man
I'm glad you are a monkey, monkey woman too, baby

[Outro]
I'm a monkey! I'm a monkey!
I'm a monkey man! I'm a monkey man!
I'm a monkey! I'm a monkey! I'm a monkey! I'm a monkey!
M-m-m-monkey! M-m-m-m-monkey! I'm a m-m-m-monkey!
M-m-m-ma ma ma ma!
Ma ma ma ma ma
Ma ma ma ma ma monkey!
Ah! I'm a monkey!
Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! ....

I haven't got a fuckin clue what they're talking about either...

Last edited:
The best friends around me are my bag head buddies. One of my best, the best passed St brigids day was funeral in time of covid the other day. Frenz

The Stones said it best...

Well spottedd FUBAR!! I was wondering if anyone would notice. I'd only ever heard Sticky Fingers and I watched that recent DVD they did remaking that album onstage and over the opening titles they play Monkey Man - been playing it for the last week solid!

Well spottedd FUBAR!! I was wondering if anyone would notice. I'd only ever heard Sticky Fingers and I watched that recent DVD they did remaking that album onstage and over the opening titles they play Monkey Man - been playing it for the last week solid!

Well played sir!

I guessed that was your game...

I may, or may not, have started the thread just to write that line..ahem... :)

(y)

If ever there was a good reason to start a new thread, quoting Stones lyrics is right up there.

One of my very earliest threads in Bluelight was called 'Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth and taste..."

Last edited:

Ooh, if you've only heard Sticky Fingers, may I also recommend Beggars Banquet and Let it Bleed? They are the holy trinity of Stones Albums...

Monkey man - must've heard it in a thousand movie soundtracks but never knew it was a song

I think most heroin addicts only really deal with other addicts or maybe street drinkers.
H is a very unsocial drug . Very little social heroin use going on , ie sitting with your pals and doing it. Mostly to do with the financial cost of a habit.

I think most heroin addicts only really deal with other addicts or maybe street drinkers.
H is a very unsocial drug . Very little social heroin use going on , ie sitting with your pals and doing it. Mostly to do with the financial cost of a habit.

I agree. In my drinking days i could visit any bar and being a female have tons of friends. On dope i speak to other junkies and my dealer but usually spend my binge days sitting in my house alone because most junkies can't be trusted. I can't be towing my dope,tv and ps4 to the washroom with me all the time lol