• Guest, Welcome to FESTIVUS

All I want for Christmas is...

To make Rage Rooms free for all the children, so that they can destroy the fake shiny, things!

Last edited:
images
front row tickets for Phish aat madison square garden nye

My EMG to be on or before December 31. Please Santa, I need it.

Wishing you the best hun ( shit comfort) but hope you will be okay through this, at least.x

Not a goddamn thing. My humble 1200 sq ft house is already too cluttered for my taste. But my mother kept insisting she had to get me something, so I let her pay for my Amazon Prime for the next year. There's nothing under my tree and I don't care because I don't have to get anything to go under anyone else's tree, either. One of the big pros having only one other people living in MY house member left alive. The other is not having to endure dysfunctional family holidays. I'll get a nice cut of steak, throw it on the George Foreman grill (which my father generously re-gifted when he died) and think about how happy he is to be away from my mother. And then maybe I'll take a handful of benzos, wash it down with a white trash Russian (vodka and yoohoo), smoke a blunt, then strip naked and bake some cookies on the George Foreman grill and set the house on fire in the process (yes this actually happened in Florida).

Last edited:
3-MeO-2-oxo-PCPr. Well, really, 3-MeO-2-oxo-PCE but, you know...

2C-EF. DOEF.

I have exotic tastes.

And some god damn AMT god damn it