• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

alkyl nitrites or whatever the fuck they're called "poppers"!

Thanks for the info Sustanon, gunna give it a try on Thursday night. Hopefully I don't get a nasty amyl headache mid trip but I never really get it with the brand I'll be using.

You used to be able to get it from chemical supply places, amyl nitrate that is.
Got a bottle of the good Rush with the PPP in it. Was ok different nitrate to butyl though

You used to be able to get it from chemical supply places, amyl nitrate that is.
Got a bottle of the good Rush with the PPP in it. Was ok different nitrate to butyl though

It is butyl man, iso butyl nitrate. Well thats whats in that brand u mentioned. The fakes ones have sum sort of alcohol in it and is crap and thats what gives it a bad name.

And it's Butyl Isobutyl, Amyl etc NITRITE, . Don't forget, nitrites are fantastic for producing those wonderful [sic] nitrosamines that would-be cancer cells are so fond of.

amyl nitrite, butyl nitrite, isopropyl nitrite

there all the same to me.

I am a regular user of such products but in moderation.

Inhaling nitrites relaxes smooth muscles throughout the body, including the sphincter muscles of the anus and the vagina.[3] It is unclear if there is a direct effect on the brain.[22] Smooth muscle surrounds the body's blood vessels and when relaxed causes these vessels to dilate resulting in an immediate increase in heart rate and blood flow throughout the body, producing a sensation of heat and excitement that usually lasts for a couple of minutes.[23]

Alkyl nitrites are often used as a club drug or to enhance a sexual experience.[4] The head rush, euphoria, and other sensations that result from the increased heart rate are often felt to increase sexual arousal and desire.[4] It is widely reported that poppers can enhance and prolong orgasms.[1]

While anecdotal evidence reveals that both men and women can find the experience of using poppers pleasurable, this experience is not universal;[24] some men report that poppers can cause short-term erectile problems.[1]

Please try at home

U wont find amyl nitrate in any poppers as its illegal. So frustrating when people refer to poppers as amyl when its highly illegal.

The only interest this stuff holds for me would be to try it during sex. I've had it on pills and acid and too be honest its not that great.

Give me nangs anyday. Nangs + acid = the most amazing experience on earth. nangs + DMT is pretty darn good too.

No way man LOL nothing personal Taco but u needa try the rush brand. Those are the good ones mixed with psychedelics. Dmt on the other hand mixed with shrooms or acid is breath taking :)

IT's NITRITE, NOT NITRATE

U wont find amyl nitrate in any poppers as its illegal. So frustrating when people refer to poppers as amyl when its highly illegal.

So frustrating when people continue to refer to it as amyl NITRATE. Not only that but being misleading and easily overlooked, there's potential for the nitrate to also be quite dangerous. How do you know someone won't order amyl nitrate and continue redosing to get the high they expect? Misnaming may be a common mistake, but regular contributors here should know better Sustanon.

The preferred popper ingredient that is the volatile vasodilator and source of nitric oxide is AMYL NITRITE, and forms part of most modern cyanide antidote kits (note: this is not a viable source as kits are prohibitively expensive, and the amyl nitrite is mixed with other, somewhat toxic chemicals).

From Wiki on amyl NITRATE

Not to be confused with amyl nitrite.

Amyl nitrate is the chemical compound with the formula CH3(CH2)4ONO2. This molecule consists of the 5-carbon amyl group attached to a nitrate functional group.[1] It is the ester of amyl alcohol and nitric acid.
[edit] Applications

Alkyl nitrates are employed as reagents in organic synthesis.[2] Amyl nitrate is used as an additive in diesel fuel, where it acts as an 'ignition improver' by accelerating the ignition of fuel.
[edit] References

1. ^ EPA on Pentyl nitrate
2. ^ Zajac, Jr., W. W. "1-Nitropropane" in Encyclopedia of Reagents for Organic Synthesis 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. DOI: 10.1002/047084289X.rn051.

From Wiki on Amyl NITRITE

The term "amyl nitrite" encompasses several isomers. For example, a common form of amyl nitrite with the formula (CH3)2CHCH2CH2ONO may be more specifically referred to as isoamyl nitrite. When the amyl group is a linear or normal (n) alkyl group, the resulting amyl nitrite would have the structural formula CH3(CH2)4ONO.

Amyl nitrite is often confused [citation needed] with amyl nitrate, a substance with a different chemical composition and different properties.

Get the terminology correct please. You'd be laughed at if you ever refereed to MDMA as 3,4-Methylenetrioxymethamphetamine. From a chemist's perspective both incorrect terms are silly, yet unlike the mistake with MDMA, where it's likely to be instantly recognizable, and the substance impossible to obtain, referring to a nitrite as a nitrate could have serious consequences if a user obtained the latter believing it to be the right stuff.

My fault for accidentally misspelling a single letter in the word. Atleast u know im talking all from experience, i dont copy and paste from websites. Whoever Aussie i speak to they all refer to poppers as Amyl which hasnt even been available for years. Its illegal. Ud have serious consequences if someone tried to obtain Amyl.

Atleast u know im talking all from experience, i dont copy and paste from websites.

frt.jpg

I think there's something in that for all of us ;)

Not every person who uses poppers are gay. Wtf is he doin anyway? LMAO

Actually, I didn't think of the gay side, and thought everyone would know who it was (guess it's showing my age again :\ It's from the old tv series Fast Forward. Father whatever his name was, would tell a little story then mention the line I wrote underneath. Sorry, it was the only photo of him I could find.

Sorry for bringing this old topic but I need to know why haven't anyone talked about injecting popper? How bad is it ? Is it so corrosive that u can't inject it? I have IV+Ed most of my DOC and was wondering why not poppers