• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Alisdair an apology. I mean alasdairm you silly people.

See your point stee post deleted and will keep my opinions too myself. didn't want to derail sorry TCITH.

Your opinions are as valid as anyones my friend, I just think that they would be better in a different thread - ill delete my response as well - sorry to TCITH for going OT x

Don’t know where this came from, deffo no mdma involved!

Would rather the responses had not been deleted, if you’re going to cunt me off then I at least want to know what was said😁

I understand the leap to paranoia when one suspects things are being discussed behind their back but whether or not you think I deserve trust I implore you to take my comments in good faith - the posts acieed-ed and I removed were about other dynamics among other members and not only did they not involve any discussion regarding you we felt that their very presence did nothing but detract from the spirit in which you made this thread in the first place. If Axe B.can copy and paste my deleted response into a PM for your own perusal (something he should be able to do as his moderator privileges means he still can still see the deleted material) I would be more than happy for him to allow you to read what I posted for peace of mind <3

I also think @alasdairm needs some well due recognition. The amount of hate thrown his way was truly astounding and undeserved, yet he persevered. Regardless of how anyone feels about him, his contributions to bluelight and the overall mission are akin to JFK, MLK, Mandela, Timothy Leary, Gandhi, Obama, Trump, Bill Gates, Bruce Willis, George Carlin, my cat Leeroy, and my friend Kevin, all combined.

I've always respected your level headedness. Cheers bud.

I also think @alasdairm needs some well due recognition. The amount of hate thrown his way was truly astounding and undeserved. Regardless of how anyone feels about him, his contributions to bluelight and the overall mission are akin to JFK, MLK, Mandela, Timothy Leary, Gandhi, Obama, Trump, Bill Gates, Bruce Willis, George Carlin, my cat Leeroy, and my friend Kevin, all combined.

I've always respected your level headedness. Cheers.
" Indeed "

It's too late to apologize. It's too late. Wooooooaaahhhhhhhh.

so why do you think he's not here to even acknowledge your apology?

because he's a really cool dude?

id say at least 90% of the ppl here would say "it's all good - no worries - shit happens " :cheers:

Guesses:

1) He wasn't tagged initially, only this morning by Nurse, so he may not have seen it
2) I saw where he posted in TL that he's recovering from a pretty serious surgery, so he may not have seen it
3) He's twisted

4. he does not give a flying fuck about your apology - in fact, he's eating it up - so go ahead - keep apologizing

:bananaslip:

never give up GIF

Guesses:

1) He wasn't tagged initially, only this morning by Nurse, so he may not have seen it
2) I saw where he posted in TL that he's recovering from a pretty serious surgery, so he may not have seen it
3) He's twisted

it's 2 ... and he actually had to have multiple surgeries not just one.

maybe lay off him @Mr. Krinkle , he just got out of the hospital