View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Alien Mushrooms Documentary

Autistick

Greenlighter
I published the Alien Mushrooms Documentary earlier tonight which discusses the relationships present between magic mushrooms, alienness and human evolution. Here is a link to the video if you would like to view it.

Can I ask, how do you think a chemical like psilocybin can open up a mind to another dimension or universe? Isn't it more plausible that the chemical interferes in some way with the processing of data in our brains to fabricate false realities, i.e. hallucinations?

I get your flow in the video, but yeah...... like SpinVector said, I find it more likely that it's just your mind who makes it up/accepts it because of psilocybin.

^IDK about you guys but during high dose mushroom experiences, some pretty weird shit happens that's incredibly difficult to explain via hallucinations. I can sometimes establish a dialogue with the mushroom, which has guided me through trips accurately. I can ask it where my phone is, and it will tell me, and be correct every single time. It once helped me set up audio software while tripping too hard to function. It literally told me step by step how to operate the software when I was just plain unable to figure it out.

Anyway, there is most likely a quantum mechanical aspect of consciousness (for example, the human mind can alter a random number generator just by thinking about it). Who's to say drugs don't have an influence over it? Doesn't seem that far out to me.

When tripping on mushrooms, what I believe and what I know become two very different things.

On one hand I can be absolutely CERTAIN I'm tapping into the energy of the universe, experiencing various levels or flavours of reality at once, and am one with everything there is.
On the other hand I know this is a complete nonsense fabrication of my mind facilitated by the drug.

Either way, I still keep an open mind regardless. I mean as much as most of us know it's just psychedelic fantasy, there's still that little bit in me that stays open to the possibility it's more than that. Really, we can't prove or disprove it with certainty in the end :)

Big thumbs up for the person who took on the subject. I haven't finished it, but I know what kind of an endeavor this is.

Once when I did 5 grams worth of mushrooms this dance just started coming out of me without me even trying, I was flinging my body around like a crazy person, and I kept being certain I would fall over but then I felt something catch me over and over and over again every time I would fall, and then it would even throw me into another crazy movement incorporating the fall into the dance. My mom was screaming at me when she saw me doing it because she was completely certain I would knock something over, but little did she know I had been doing it for 45 minutes or longer without knocking a single thing over, even though I was paying no attention to my surroundings. This was a trip during which I had a dialogue with the entity who was catching me.

My description really doesn't do it justice. My mom who's extremely experienced with psychedelics, freaked out and thought I was going to seriously injure myself and that I was way way way too high. I just stopped and went completely back to normal and was totally fine though, which calmed her down, and then went back to dancing once I had assured her I was under control. She didn't believe me that I was being caught every time I was about to fall until she saw it for herself.

Another paranormal experience I had on acid which is difficult for me personally to dismiss, is when I did nitrous + LSD for the first time. Throughout the whole trip I was seeing these huge alchemy circles. I became convinced that the universe was calling out to me, challenging me, which made me grab the nitrous and retreat to my basement. I hit it and instantly experienced an incredible whirring noise, which multiplied a hundred fold and then slowly de-escalated. Something about it felt almost like my brain was being tuned like a guitar. When I opened my eyes, the alchemy circles seemed twice as large. I went on to meditate, and felt my third eye physically open.

I felt that some entity, a cosmic 8-bit elf, but with diagonal pixels, was guiding me through a cosmic journey. It was teaching me to control my energy by allowing me to influence my euphoria, but if I went too high it would hurt, so I would just let it peak in that perfect spot right before the pain. I think this is what opened my third eye, because I felt a flood of energy and then it happened. My consciousness expanded until I collided with what I perceive as the collective consciousness and I experienced tens of thousands of lives, who I believe really existed on earth. I didn't remember much, almost like my mind is too limited to store much of the information, but I had some vague memories of living as a woman on a farm in india.

Several months later I was watching a show about disasters, and an episode about a plane traveling to france in the 1930's came on. Analysis of the crash showed that the plane had bellyflopped in the ocean, which is very uncommon. The pilot was on break and the co-pilot was operating the plane. He had two options; try to navigate around a storm or above it. He raised the nose of the plane, but a part of the plane had frozen (can't recall which) so they didn't have enough momentum. The plane's engine began to stall. At this point I had a PTSD-style flashback to a man. We were going through storm turbulence but the pilot had assured us it would be just fine. I recall being frightened, but then thinking to myself, something along the lines of "We're in the age of flying vehichles for crying out loud. There's nothing for me to worry about." and then I had a sinking feeling in my stomach. People all started yelling and the momentum pushed us all to the ceiling of the plane. The plane hit the water, I watched the lights go out, and then I instantly died. At that point, I was crying and having a panic attack. I'm not sure how else to explain that episode.

Last edited:
Thank you for the kudos. It took a few weeks to bring all of the information together but the final product (I feel) is a nice piece.

Can I ask, how do you think a chemical like psilocybin can open up a mind to another dimension or universe? Isn't it more plausible that the chemical interferes in some way with the processing of data in our brains to fabricate false realities, i.e. hallucinations?

I don't think hallucinations occur during the psychedelic state as often as people assume they do. In fact the very word "hallucination" is an expression of bias and (in some senses) a curse word. What I have experienced during trips upwards of 15 grams has been completely within my control and responsive to my intentions. There is of course much more to be studied in terms of how to access the deeper aspects of the psychedelic state, but for now the phrase "tryptamine multiverse" suffices to describe where one dips into during non-ordinary states of consciousness as assisted by the magick mushroom.