Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Alestorm45

Status
Not open for further replies.

only

Bluelighter
I don't think it was the right thing for that guys thread to be closed. He's obviously been through some crap, and i have had similar things in my life happen that i could help with and I'm sure others would too.

Also if he's only a green lighter, he can't pm can he?

only to mods, he can receive them tho.

the thread is probably more suited to TDS, minus the ID'ing the mystery substance. although its 2 weeks old now and i figure he hasn't pm'ed D_M

Hey, it is nice of you to be concerned, but I have spoken to the user privately and they do not seem to have a problem with it. There is a decent chance you will see a more concisely worded thread on the same topic in the future.

Greenlighters can't send PM's, but I think they can receive them. You could PM them some advice. I am considering reopening the thread so you can contribute, but I am reluctant because of the ID aspect of the thread. I might edit the OP and reopen it when I have more time (please PM me if you would like me to do this, I don't want to go to the trouble only to find out you PM'd Alestorm45 and no longer had an interest in contributing), but right now I am a bit short on time for that.

I am going to have to close this because leaving it open doesn't really serve much purpose at this point. In future if you have an issue with a decision I make it would probably be better to contact me via PM, cheers. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.