• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Alegria Citrus Oderizer

Personally for me I'm just a commodity fetishist, and like retail packaging of RC's, and a collectors item.. like all the pamphletts the dutch smart shops used to have with their 2c-t-2 and stuff back in the day....Does anyone know if that still happens?

No, I understand that eating random packets of liquid when you have no idea what they are is bad. That has nothing to do with the RCs themselves being dangerous. I wouldn't eat a random mushroom if I didn't know what it was but thought it kinda maybe might have psilocin in it, either. "The danger"s that we acknowledge are in no way the same ones we criticise you for pretending to know about. There is a HUGE difference between saying "unlabeled drugs with unknown additives are bad" and "all synthetics are bad."

the difference is you can learn to ID mushrooms as far as I know there are not guides for IDing blotter

lol but you cannot fucking fit many other substances on a blotter, retard. The only other substances that you can fit an active dose onto a piece of blotter are the DOx and i think 2c-c blotter was taken by the cops too. Shut the fuck up with your shit, id feel a hell of a lot safer eating a random blotter than a random mushroom

again that makes no sense... only a fool would eat random mushrooms.

there is no way of telling what is on that blotter without testing it

y'all stop being stupid you know damn well there is alot of shit out there sold as "acid" that isn't LSD-25 at all.

im off topic

i need to try to keep this in one thread

sorry

lets move this to one of my threads please, i wasn't even thinking about the OP

sorry OP

There are reagent tests for synthetic drugs, or GC/MS if you are that fucking paranoid, but it's not needed. Just like it would be stupid to tell someone they must become an expert in mycology before they should consider eating mushrooms so they can definitively ID every specimen first or carefully inspect any weed with a microscope for glass beads since there have been a handful of reports of that (mostly in the UK). Are you now gonna amend your bullshit safety list to ban any natural drug you can't positively ID by species before ingesting? No ayahuasca unless you saw the b. caapi go in the brew yourself? Or are you just a hypocrite looking for excuses to justify your irrational fear of semi-synthetic and synthetic drugs?

Get your drugs from a trusted source and they probably won't be deadly poison instead. If you can't trust your source, don't buy drugs from them. Quit trying to spread bad 'safety' information about drugs you know so very little about.

What a shocking revelation that you forgot entirely about the OP as soon as you made your segue to you ranting about your stupid shit again. Just leave BL.

LSDMDMA&8124408 said:
lol but you cannot fucking fit many other substances on a blotter, retard. The only other substances that you can fit an active dose onto a piece of blotter are the DOx and i think 2c-c blotter was taken by the cops too. Shut the fuck up with your shit, id feel a hell of a lot safer eating a random blotter than a random mushroom

Actually there have been reports of xanax, fentanyl and steroids being put on blotter as well. All of which were reported in teh DEA's microgram. I'm certainly not jumping on side with Teo's reasoning or ideology. Just pointing out something i recently read. Personally i was shocked and intrigued at the idea of such drugs on blotter, I think it is brilliant.

thanks for backing that up for me

did somebody delete some posts or something?

seems something is missing

Actually there have been reports of xanax, fentanyl and steroids being put on blotter as well.

Are you sure? That comes as quite a shock. Xanax pills usually contain 2 mg. It is hard enough fitting 1 mg on a blotter, so I was told.

Are you sure? That comes as quite a shock. Xanax pills usually contain 2 mg. It is hard enough fitting 1 mg on a blotter, so I was told.

First entry on this page:
http://www.justice.gov/dea/programs/forensicsci/microgram/mg0508/mg0508.html

DEA said:
The Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation Northeast Regional Laboratory (Tahlequah) recently received a partial sheet of blotter paper, with a Xanax tablet shape with the word “XANAX” inside the tablet shape imprinted repeatedly on one side (see Photo 1) and the word “XANAX” imprinted repeatedly on it in bold letters on the opposite side (photo not shown), suspected LSD. The exhibit was seized in Bartlesville by the Washington County Sheriff’s Office, pursuant to a traffic stop for suspected DUI (Bartlesville is in the northeast corner of the state, near Tulsa). The sheet contained 86 dosage units, segmented into ¼ inch squares. UV irradiation did not give the bright fluorescence usually observed with LSD blotter paper, and analysis of methanolic extracts by GC and GC/MS indicated not LSD but rather alprazolam (not quantitated, but a moderate to high loading based on the chromatograms). A similar submission was previously submitted to the laboratory; however, that exhibit consisted of only two squares, and was imprinted with “XANAX” on only one side. In the latter case, analysis again indicated a heavy loading of alprazolam.

mg0508_fig1.jpg

This thread went in a totally different direction than I expected,

but @Teo...I'll give you 2$ dollars if you can tell me what the 25 stands for when you wrote "LSD-25" without googling it. If you cant' and don't know, just call it LSD, because that's what it is and you don't need the "25" to make yrself sound all edumacated on synthed psychedelics. Why is South American Shamanism so preachy these days? *scratches head*

Last edited:
it seems to just be a number given to it by hofmann or somebody...

what is it supposed to mean?

i also heard it may mean that a threshold dose is 25 mircograms

im not sure what to believe

It's number 25 in the series of ergotamines Hoffman was synthing.

Saying "LSD-25" is like saying "Macintosh iPhone" you don't need to say it's a Mac and you don't need to write the 25, it's redundant.

-neptune-: that analogy is even more fitting since an iPhone is not a Macintosh ;)

Yup. I say it's even more fitting because Teo not only used the unnecessarily long name but showed that he clearly didn't know what it meant when he chose to say it. In my mind at least, neptune's "mistake" only makes his post funnier and proves is point more strongly.

errr...well iphone is an apple product, but you don't need to say it. my bad. this is what happens when you make try to type while disassociated. ^_^ <3 everybody tho.

Haha ;)

Yup, its full 'arrogant name' would be Apple iPhone 3GS ##GB, I guess ;)

Point well made though, especially while dissociated.

This is quickly descending into PD social, thread the second.

@solistus I agree with you 100%.

@Teo I wonder if Teotzlcoatl, if you are the same Teotzlcoatl that was banned from the Shroomery? in a way you also remind me of the oldest troll on the internet, you wouldn't happen to know anything about keeping extinct marsupials extinct do you? haha

Ask him about it. He's, umm, bragged about how many other communities have already decided he's intolerable. I'm sure he'd be MORE than happy to talk about himself some more ;)