• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Alcohol progress

saucygirl

Bluelighter
I find it interesting that first drink is noticable, then 2 and 3 not so much, 4 and 5 are like damn I'm kinda sauced, then 6-8 are just a slightly more sloppy continuation, then 9-12 are like yo..

I guess the discussion becomes, do you have windows of opportunity/ sweet spots?

I chug the first 6 as quickly as possible because I don't even feel them anyways (I literally don't feel any buzz at all until about 5 drinks). I dont really get appreciably buzzed until about the 8-9th drink.

Then I try to slow down a bit, but I usually don't. Once I hit 12 drinks I start to brown out, but only if I drink all 12 within 2 hours.

I have a high tolerance from being an alchy. I get my BAC up as quickly as possible because my alcoholic genetics. I only feel good if my BAC is ascending quickly.

I don't black out until about 16 drinks within 4 or 5 hours.

I drink 8% beers, and if I stop at six and drink a Gatorade and water then I'm noticably less buzzed when I go to sleep and wake up fine. Any more than that and it ends up being ten+ and I forget to drink water

Krinkle is correct about taking a hit of weed at like beer #2 and it slows down the rate of drinking and has a good buzz

Yeah, smoking weed helps me drink less. I usually take a hit halfway through and then again 3/4 way through the drinking session.

It all depends on when you last ate, what you're drinking etc.

i will say that I get a buzz that starts while I'm driving to the liquor store and peaks after my second or third shot. If I'm being honest it usually doesn't get much better than that.

I have to put in at least 3 shots worth very quickly (usually mixed drink) or else there’s no hope of me getting a good socialable buzz. If I drink too little or too slowly, it’ll be a sedating groggy experience.

Then once I’m to that place, I’ve gotta pretty much keep sipping or else I come down immediately. No drug is quite like alcohol, it needs to be meticulously maintained.

-GC

One of the worst things I can possibly imagine is if someone gave me several drinks and then cut me off. I will seriously freak out and beat down a door to get more.

It's all or nothing for me. I wish I could be a normie and drink a few beers then go to bed.

peaks after my second or third shot. If I'm being honest it usually doesn't get much better than that.

Do you find the negative symptoms become more pronounced while getting not much more good feeling?

I often don't have the urge to drink more than 2 or 3 4 with a dinner, but when I surpass that threshold, I'm off to the races and will not remember the night

One of the worst things I can possibly imagine is if someone gave me several drinks and then cut me off. I will seriously freak out and beat down a door to get more.

It's all or nothing for me. I wish I could be a normie and drink a few beers then go to bed.

That's how I used to feel about shitty coke. I'd just go through all of it instantly frustration won't stop til I got a good batch

Do you find the negative symptoms become more pronounced while getting not much more good feeling?

I often don't have the urge to drink more than 2 or 3 4 with a dinner, but when I surpass that threshold, I'm off to the races and will not remember the night

yeah, I don't do well pacing myself. like the taste too much. Once the initial rush has passed I'm just waiting to pass out. Usually forgetting to eat or forgetting what I ate. Waking up going through my messenger hoping I didn't say some dumb shit to someone lol.

yeah, I don't do well pacing myself. like the taste too much. Once the initial rush has passed I'm just waiting to pass out. Usually forgetting to eat or forgetting what I ate. Waking up going through my messenger hoping I didn't say some dumb shit to someone lol.

I like what you say dumb shit / I've never noticed you to say anything dumb, just passionate which can be controversial but so?

I like what you say dumb shit / I've never noticed you to say anything dumb, just passionate which can be controversial but so?

usually it's someone IRL that I say something dumb too. Most everyone I talk to from BL knows how it is so I don't worry too much about that. Plus I'm admin so I can delete all evidence as if it never happened

These days its mostly about the taste / flavor
a half lifetime ago when I just drank macro brews I could blow through 16 of em
when I found out about fresh hoppy beer, started brewing my own couldnt use enough hops, then you have to balance it out w more barley so its somewhere between 7-9% and hops make me sleep like a baby

4 or 5 of em are good ...

But if were talking liquor
yeah, I agree with mal

Made dill martinis last week with Stoli between the forth & twelfve one
only difference was
more tired