• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Alcohol alcohol capsules?

nancy145

Bluelighter
I'm under 21 so i can't buy normal liquor, but just remembered I have some 90% by volume mint extract. I've drank extracts, like vanilla, lemon, peppermint, etc. , before and they do get you drunk, so i know it works. I drink very rarely, so even wine tastes awful because the alcohol is too strong, so imagine how 90% was :/ The upside to that is I barely need any to get drunk. So I'm wondering if it's possible to put the alcohol in a pill cap and then just take it. I know it'll kick in late, but I'd rather do that than drink it. I have a bunch of empty adderall XR 20 mg caps cuz i parachuted them and saved the caps, could I try to put it in them? I'd only need like 6 total, so it should be easy. Would it dissolve the cap before i can take it tho? would it spill out after I close it? If the adderall caps don't work, does anyone know if there's any household objects that work like caps that would work for this? And does anyone have any ideas how to get it into the cap? A funnel maybe? just pouring it over a container to catch what spills? Thanks

EDIT: Well, I'm not gonna drink the extracts after reading all the replies, but would the caps work with normal liquor? (I'm wondering for future knowledge, I don't have liquor right now. I wasn't considering drinking extracts with other alcohol available)

Last edited:
Ok, after nutmeg, inhalants, Twix candy, and now alcohol pills I just must STRONGLY urge you to find yourself a hobby or a positive pastime.

why? are extracts more dangerous than alcohol meant to drink?

Yes. See here.

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/620935-Risks-associated-with-drinking-extracts

In the interest of harm reduction, I will add this case report:

A 16-year-old Asian boy ingested 12 oz. of synthetic vanilla extract (which contains 35% EtOH) at school “on a dare” from his friends. He had no prior medical or substance abuse history. The ingestion was witnessed; there were no other ingestions. On arrival to the emergency department (ED) one hour after ingestion, his temperature was 96.1° F, heart rate 168 beats per minute, respiratory rate18 per minute, and blood pressure 140/95 mmHg. His lungs were clear to auscultation, heart sounds were tachycardic but normal, abdomen was soft and non-distended, and his skin was flushed and warm. Since he was obtunded and had vomited, he was intubated for airway protection. After a normal saline fluid bolus, vital signs normalized. Electrolytes, a urine screen for drugs of abuse, and head CT were normal. A 3-hour post-ingestion EtOH level was 162 mg/dL; repeat EtOH level at 6 hours post-ingestion was 77 mg/dL. He was extubated 12 hours after intubation and discharged from the hospital the following day after substance abuse intervention was recommended.

Jesus fucking Christ, with all the effort you're putting into nutmeg, twix and extracts, just expend that effort on finding someone over 21 to go and buy you some alcohol. Or just order some 2-methyl 2-butanol off Amazon. Just read about it first and don't kill yourself with it because a very, very little bit of it goes a long way. Sheesh. This is getting pathetic. How old are you anyway? 14?

This is ridiculous.. We are NOT here to help you get high/drunk from random shit. For harm reduction purposes I suggest you find something else to do. Drinking this crap will make you sick as a dog, inhalants are dangerous, and nutmeg makes you feel like shit too. Eat your candy and play a video game or something.. please!

EDIT: Well, I'm not gonna drink the extracts after reading all the replies, but would the caps work with normal liquor? (I'm wondering for future knowledge, I don't have liquor right now. I wasn't considering drinking extracts with other alcohol available)

No.
Alcohol will dissolve the capsules.

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/662150-2-methyl-2-butanol-Carbamate

This is the closest thing to "alcohol capsules"
I have ever heard of.

Ill spare you the "dont drink if your under 21" speech, but judging by the questions, im guessing your on the younger side.
Dont rush into drug use and drinking, i know your young and want to have fun but trouble will find you soon enough, no need to go looking for it.

I started young. I am now thirty three and restarting my life. Have fun while you can.