• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Alcohol bed wetting

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's happened to me before. It was a few years ago, when I was really reckless and wild (smoking crack all night, taking loads of MDMA, drinking E&J for breakfast...). It was after a long night, I had passed out on a set of chairs that one can push together and it'll make a couch. Anyway, like others have also said, I dreamt that I was in the bathroom pissing.

But I wasn't -- I woke up halfway through my piss & tried to force myself to stop, and if any of you have tried doing that, you know it's not the easiest or the most pleasant feeling in the world. By the time I was able to finish, and run to the bathroom and back out...I had pissed all through my boxers, pants, onto BOTH of the chairs..and of course, the carpet. Everyone else was still passed out at this point. I took my boxers off, stuffed them in between the cushions, pushed the chairs back together and gave it a quick wipe-down with a paper towel. Then I left. No one ever said anything.

Whats funny, though, is the girl that was on the sofa next to me was semi-concious, but not enough to really be aware as to what was going on. When I was trying to hide my boxers (LOL), she moved around and had rested her hand RIGHT where I pissed all over on the chair. She mumbled something along the lines of "Why is this wet..? It makes no sense.." and passed out again

I've been doing this lately. It happens every time I drink more than 7 or 8 pints. I don't tend to piss where I sleep though, I've pissed on the landing, into my wardrobe and the other day onto the end of my bed. I think I try to get up and reach the toilet but am so dazed that I piss wherever I can reach first. It makes me want to quit this drinking lark. I'm going to be using a lot of febreze on my mattress today.

Sounds like it might be time to cut down.. 7-8 pints is a lot to be drinking regularly.

Alcohol inhibits your anti-diuretic hormone (ADH) which prevents you from making lots of very dilute urine. If it's inhibited, you make more urine and are more likely to wet yourself (as well as having 7-8 pints of liquid enter your system, and all that alcohol to knock you out..)

Gonna close this as the thread is 3 years old, but feel free to make a new topic if you have a new question. PM me if you have any queries.

Status
Not open for further replies.